Join for free
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2012, 07:24 AM

Easter Sunday

Good morning everyone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USCBD7Oyjl8

It is dry at the moment but you can feel dampness in the air. Lots of mother natures creatures about all searching for food, a farmyard which is creating enough noise to waken the dead and metal boxes leaving their silver trails across a grey looking sky.

Plans for today are a quick clean up, after unexpected visitors last night, so that the place looks OK for todays visitors who will be here all day so lunch is at home.

Have a great day everyone and dont believe this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mErJPN_tsY
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2012, 07:57 AM

Re: Easter Sunday

Early morning sunrise at Glencoe (took that one about 3 years ago)

Good Morning Bob and Everyone Another damp and dreich start but not cold. Hope it stays dry though. Only one wee light shower yesterday and it was rather nice out.

Hope everyone will enjoy Easter Sunday.

Lovely photo Bob - really looks a spectacular and beautiful place. Love Pat Boone, years since I heard him. Many thanks for sharing.

Take care all and stay safe
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2012, 08:02 AM

Good morning to Bob, Rosemary and all who follow later...

Nothing special planned for today but we'll try to plant some new hedging in between the forecast showers, and may watch a recorded film after lunch for a change.

Enjoy your own day, whatever you choose to do..

Barry
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2012, 09:42 AM

Good morning everyone. Bit damp and miserable here, but it may improve. Busy busy Sunday for us, laer descending into chaos. The clan are all coming for Easter lunch and we are having an Easter egg hunt. I am just wondering whether to have it in the house instead of the garden - either way the house is going to get trashed (again) but not to worry, I'm off to South Wales Monday morning for five days holiday (without OH) so he can sort it once I've gone - keep him out of mischief.
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2012, 09:44 AM

Happy Easter everyone!

I'll be at a friend's home for dinner today but wanted to make sure to say hi to my online friends.

Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2012, 09:59 AM

Good morning all! it's looking a lot brighter here, the sun is trying hard to break through the cloud.

Will be doing last minute preparations for our visitors today then relaxing (I hope!)

Rena, I hope you have a lovely break in South Wales..

BobM, have a lovely time at your friend's home - enjoy your dinner..

Happy Easter to everyone!
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2012, 10:48 AM

'morning AB and all of you

Well we've had sleet, snow, rain, bright sunshine, more snow, more sleet, more glorious sunshine, I don't think the big guy up there is sure what to give us today

Wonderful photos from the three of you, I like looking at them.

I am preparing the motorhome for a trip next week, bit of hovering and loading of food, drink, clothes, etc. is all that's needed. Will probably take me all day 'tho.

Rena, have a lovely holiday in Wales, land of my fathers (and mother too )
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2012, 11:02 AM

Good morning everybody. Not sure yet what the weather's going to be like today, its quite bright and mild, just hope it stays dry.

After reading about what everybody else is up to with lots of visitors I feel the odd one out as am home alone with just me and Bonnie and Sasha

Anyhow plans for today are to try and do something with my spare bedroom/office which I am so ashamed of as its become a junk room and a couple of shelves have fallen down with the weight of magazines.

Enjoy the rest of your day folks

Bonnie with Blencathra in the background

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top