Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2012, 07:11 AM

Take it as it comes Saturday

Good morning everyone

Whatever you do this easter week-end

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGdI7...eature=related

It is a dry but damp feeling day here after yesterdays late down pour with a icy wind blowing through the nether regions. Only mother nature feathered creatures are aout this morning and the farm has a deadly silence to it.

Plans for today are not even on the drawing board. We have decided to take the day as it comes and just go with the flow although lunch will be at some local establishment.

Have a wonderful day everyone and just let yourself enjoy whatever life throws at you unless you have the workers in

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7Bvd...eature=related
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2012, 08:46 AM

Re: Take it as it comes Saturday

Lochwinnoch (used to go there every day with Loki as it isn't that far from where I live)

Good Morning Bob and Everyone A right damp and dreich start to the day so far! Hope it clears up before Loki takes me walkies

Going down to Johnstone later on to a Charity Fayre in the Masonic Halls. My first stop will be the book stall, I love reading and buy a lot of books from Smith's and Charity shops!

Beautiful photo Bob, love the cloud - great capture!!

Many thanks for the links as well, good ones!

Enjoy a good day everyone, whatever you do and whatever the weather.

Take care
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2012, 09:18 AM

Good morning fellow members damp and grey here today but we certainly need the rain.

I have lots to do today in preparation for a family lunch tomorrow. We eat quite early to accommodate the babies so I like to get as much as I can done the day before.

Have a pleasant day everyone .
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2012, 09:28 AM

Grey start here too but signs of brightness I think, or is it wishful thinking perhaps....

No real plans for today other than walking the dogs and cooking cheese omelettes for lunch, but I may plant some peas and broad beans if it warms up a touch..

Have a nice weekend though, regardless of the weather.

Barry
Chippy
Yorkshire UK
Chippy is male  Chippy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2012, 09:32 AM

Gray here but with the promise of sunshine later, it seems to be brightening already. I do hope it gets out nice as I am on my way to repair some fencing for my mother.
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2012, 11:17 AM

Good morning everybody, looks as if its going to be a better day here than yesterday which was wet! Plans for today are to have a quiet and chilled out day after the 230 odd miles I clocked up yesterday! So treated myself to a little lay-in this morning which was bliss after the early mornings I've been having!

Had a lovely walk with Bonnie on the marsh this morning and noticed the Hadrian's Wall trekkers and cyclists are starting to appear after the winter.

Love the photos again and AB your one of Buttermere is lovely with the clouds drifting across the lake. I had to meet a customer yesterday in a hotel in Grange and there was a photo on the wall of Buttermere with Haystacks in the background and reflected in the lake, with a line of trees in the foreground, snow on fell tops and cloud drifting across lake. It cost £160 and if I had loads of money I probably would have bought it But then of course I wouldn't have the satisfaction of having taken it myself

Enjoy the rest of the day folks

Here's one I took enroute to Haystacks when my sister from Perth came to visit a couple of years ago.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2012, 11:25 AM

Lovely photographs everyone
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2012, 12:50 PM

Hello eveyone! very grey and threatening looking with some ominous black clouds approaching.

I too have lots of preparing to do for my visitors tomorrow. I have a chocolate cake to decorate, cup cakes to make and some Rocky Road nibbles .....amongst savoury nibbles

Beautiful photos again, living in a city I find it hard to compete with the beauty of everyone's pics.

Have a lovely weekend everyone!
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2012, 12:55 PM

'sfternoon AB and all of you above

Weather has turned cold, very cold in fact and raining and windy and cloudy, not nice outside

Great pictures, lovely country side and views.

Just had lunch and wondering if the dogs will want to go out in this weather, I know I don't

Have a good day all of you out there.
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2012, 06:29 PM

Those hills make me want to cry, so do Brass bands, arent we a funny lot!.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top