Join for free
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2012, 07:12 AM

Good Friday

Good morning everyone and a Happy Good Friday.

For My best friend who died in my arms 17years ago today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=673nP...eature=related

It is a bit warmer than yesterday and mother natures creatures are out and about in abundance, the cows at the farm are restless which generally says it is going to rain.

Plans for today are to stay in doors and clean up my study which looks like a bomb has hit it. Fitting a new keyboard is a simple thing on most computors but not mine, I have to unfasten all the cables to remove my old one and feed the new keyboard cable through the appertures of my desk and refasten all the cables out of sight.Lunch is at home as She who must be obeyed has asked a friend round to join us as her husband is away in Holland and wont be back until tomorrow. The afternoon I will visit my friend grave as I do every year and the rest of the afternoon will be spent at another friends home. If you remember she was rushed into hospital on Tuesday, the 'heart attacked' turned out to be a strained sternum muscle, she had been moving some furniture on her own when she felt chest pains. Moral:- Do not move furniture when you get older, let the young ones do it.

I did pass on your good wishes which she was pleased about.

Have a great day everyone and remember

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2763x8DaUM&feature=fvst
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2012, 08:19 AM

Re: Good Friday

Glencoe

Good Morning Bob and Everyone It's spitting of rain just now but at least it isn't snowing!!

That's a lovely tribute to your late friend, Bob. Love the links and the photo. Many thanks for sharing.

Hope everyone will enjoy a lovely Easter Weekend and enjoy your Good Friday.

Take care and stay safe

Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2012, 09:37 AM

A very good morning Bob, Rosemary and to all and sundry on this cold but sunny day here in the Midlands..

No plans for today other than pottering around doing a few odd jobs and walking the dogs later on. Smoked haddock and poached eggs for lunch today and, with any luck, I may find time to relax with a book this afternoon...

Have a pleasant Easter break all.

Barry
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2012, 10:54 AM

Good morning.
Temperature has gone from 3° to a heady 5°..heavy frost first thing but the sun is shining and it looks good out now

Lovely piccies as usual people, and a beautiful tribute AB.

Shed duties today, but not 'til it's warmed up a bit more.

Have a lovely day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2012, 10:57 AM

Good morning everyone a beautiful day here after a frosty night.

I was in Waitrose at 8.30am and there was hardly a soul around, just how I like it

Lots to do today, enjoy your day whatever you decide to do
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2012, 11:44 AM

Good Morning everyone the frosty morning has cleared to a beautiful sunny day with the temperature at 12ēC.

Plans for today are for potting on more plug plants and pottering in general.

Bob, that was a beautiful tribute to your late friend...

Dieters ...... don't overdo it with the Hot Cross buns and Easter eggs!

A Happy Easter Weekend to all!

anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2012, 07:13 PM

Is Puss eyeing the chocolate eggs I wonder!
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2012, 11:44 PM

Cassie looks as if she's guarding the eggs

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top