Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2012, 01:00 AM

Easter

Does anybody have owt planned? Last day at work for me tomorrow for the long weekend and I'm so looking forward to it, but I won't be doing anything special.

I haven't had a day off work since Christmas, so it'll be a do nowt weekend for me, except if I decide to do summat!
jaywalker
Hobart, Tasmania
jaywalker is female  jaywalker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2012, 06:43 AM

Re: Easter

Originally Posted by Mollie ->
Does anybody have owt planned? Last day at work for me tomorrow for the long weekend and I'm so looking forward to it, but I won't be doing anything special.

I haven't had a day off work since Christmas, so it'll be a do nowt weekend for me, except if I decide to do summat!
It'll be a whole lot of summat and nowt then - as my Yorkshire mother at 90 still says!
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2012, 09:31 AM

We're driving down to Lochoar to the big getogether with the Scottish Newfoundland Club. Hope the Weathers ok as there will be enough water flying of the Newfies Coats as they come out of the Loch. Hopefully this day will make up my mind for me about getting one of these big Black Bears.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2012, 09:40 AM

The family are coming for lunch on Sunday

I don't think the weather is going to be up to much and I hate public holidays when there are lots of people about so I will retreat to the garden until it is all over
The Dog Lover
Watford
The Dog Lover is female  The Dog Lover has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2012, 09:49 AM

I'm hoping we'll be allowed to leave early today and I'm going to be painting over the weekend upstairs doors and a new wall created by making a separate toilet and bathroom into one room. Its all finished now and looks great but I said I would do the end bits of painting that I can do myself. So its off to B&Q either today or tomorrow morning to buy paint etc
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2012, 12:16 PM

Family are all away to different places at Easter, so we should have a quiet weekend. If the weather warms, we'll finish slapping emulsion on the inside walls of the shed...and then fill it up again with all the rubbish we took out (so him indoors thinks )
Cassie
West Wales
Cassie is female  Cassie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2012, 01:07 PM

Its Andys birthday on Saturday & hes working 7.30am till 9.30pm the on Sunday he's on nights and the same on Monday so we wont be doing much at all. He's off tomorrow though so i'll be doing a steak & chips with all the bits as requested tomorrow evening
Kitty
London
Kitty is female  Kitty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2012, 02:13 PM

Nothing planned as yet except sunday we will be having my parents and OH brother and his wife over for lunch

I am a happy bunny as i am off for ten day now
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2012, 10:36 PM

Good for you, Kitty. I know you'll absolutely love being off work for 10 days - you work so hard.

When is your papa going to join the forum? We enjoyed yapping with him whilst you were away.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2012, 10:36 PM

Have no plans at all-won't be travelling far due to Bank Holiday traffic. Hopefully will be doing a few walks and one of my Sisters is coming for tea on Sunday-a relaxing weekend for me....

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top