Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Cassie
West Wales
Cassie is female  Cassie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2012, 06:06 PM

yukkkk stinky :(

Had a plasterer in last monday week to repair some cracks in our bedroom wall and the spare bedroom. Then on Fridat last the painter came & painted our bedroom & yesterday he did the spare room pewwwwwwww the house stinks and ive been ill again with my neck in spasm and an awful migraine which wasnt helped with the stinky paint so ive stayed on the settee for 2 nights to hide I hate the smell of paint when I haven't got a migraine but it was awful this time. Had to get magic potion from the Dr to stop me being sick as I was not benefiting from my painkillers and ive been in lots of pain grrrr what a 3 days of bloody misery
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2012, 06:21 PM

Re: yukkkk stinky :(

That's dreadful, Cassie. If you have some onions cut them into halves and place a half in each room that's been painted. It should take the smell away.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2012, 06:22 PM

Commiserations Cassie, you must be really fed up and down in the dumps..I do hope that your condition improves soon....
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2012, 06:34 PM

Oh that is dreadful, know what you mean though,it happened here when we painted the Bathroom.Hope you soon feel better.
shaz
Manchester, lancs
shaz is female  shaz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2012, 06:42 PM

Great mind think alike then Mollie. I was about to say the same, about the onions.
Do hope you feel better soon Cassie.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2012, 06:54 PM

Hope you'll soon feel better, Cassie...
Cassie
West Wales
Cassie is female  Cassie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2012, 07:16 PM

Brilliant thank you for the onion tip! I never thought of that but i'll do it now
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2012, 08:09 PM

I'm sorry to hear that Cassie, and you on the mend, I hope the onions work for you, there's nothing worse than the stink of paint, it would give an Aspro a headache.
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2012, 08:55 PM

Originally Posted by Cassie ->
Brilliant thank you for the onion tip! I never thought of that but i'll do it now
You're welcome lass, but don't eat them after!
Cassie
West Wales

03-04-2012, 09:02 PM

Lol Mollie I wont!!
Onions in situ and fingers crossed Headache virtually gone and Tens machine helping the ligaments in my neck to relax a bit.. only 4 weeks to go till the injections I did ask if I could be seen earlier but apparently there's very little chance but im down for a cancellation if one crops up

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top