Join for free
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2012, 08:41 AM

Nat Wednesday

Good morning everyone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73IXz...eature=related

It is a lovely day today, temperature in double figures no wind to speak of and the sun trying to break through the light clouds overhead.
Mother natures creatures are out in abundance, the Birds, Rabbits, a Fox, two Owls, the Buzzard, even several dozen Geese were flying towaeds the Solway honking as they flew. all making their presence know with their inceesant noises. The farm animals do not want to be left out so they are also making a racket. It makes one wonder whether thay know something that we dont.

Shopping done, not a lot as we are off to Swindon for our Gand daughters 21st on Saturday. Where do the years go? it does not seem long since she was here every holiday as a small girl.
Lunch is at home, a nice piece of Mackrel with potatoes and veg. The afternoon is for packing the cases and relaxing as we will not get much for the next few days.

Bleaberry Tarn and Ashness fell

Have a great day everyone and remember

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3V4deHrhtI
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2012, 08:51 AM

Re: Nat Wednesday

Tichnabruaich

Good Morning Bob and Everyone Sunny outside at the moment and will be going out with Loki in a wee while and then going for some messages to Johnstone.

Hope everyone will enjoy a good day today.

Lovely photo, Bob, and love Nat King Cole! Many thanks for sharing.

Take care all and stay safe.
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2012, 10:37 AM

Well it started off nice this morning, now the most i can say is it is dry.
Love the pictures would love to be transported there.
Enjoy your day in what every you do
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2012, 11:10 AM

Good morning all. Lovely photos as usual. Looks like your weather has changed for the better. Here there's a 90% chance for snow. We might have a clear day Saturday. Have a great day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2012, 11:24 AM

Good morning fellow members what started out as a sunny morning has now turned chilly and grey.

AB enjoy the birthday party .

Not much planned here, lots to catch up on but still not feeling great so another day of pottering.

Have an enjoyable day everyone
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2012, 12:39 PM

Morning to you all. I've been digging mud all morning to repair a pipe leak under the patio, all done now though thank goodness...

Biopsy results were inconclusive apparently, so they may have to do another one if the lesion doesn't heal using the new jollop they've given me.

Sorry you're still not well Meg...so to put you right Dr.Plantman prescribes lots of rest (feet up with a book) and lots of fluids (cups of tea), for as long as you can stand it...

Have a good day all and hey, let's watch out for one another today..

Barry
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2012, 01:38 PM

Hello everyone

Lovely sunny day supposedly heading towards 14ºC this afternoon. The Spring flowers are soaking up the sun in the garden and my little cherry tree is showing bud activity at last.

Washing is blowing outdoors and I've just finished cleaning all the inside windows ..... it's lighter out than I thought! )

Barry, sorry to hear your Biopsy results were inconclusive, I hope the new medication will do its job.

Bob, have a great time at your Granddaughter's 21st party!

Meg, I echo Barry's remedy for you! I do hope you'll feel better soon.

Enjoy your day all!
pixie
Canada
pixie is female  pixie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2012, 04:05 PM

well love the phtos lovley indeed
were going up to in the 90s here its crazy
my daughter brought her Ac out for the dog today while shes at work
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2012, 04:51 PM

Sorry you're still not well Meg...so to put you right Dr.Plantman prescribes lots of rest (feet up with a book) and lots of fluids (cups of tea), for as long as you can stand it...
Thank you Barry and Mags I do rest when I can but there is always lots to do . If I was dying the house would still need to be tidy and the kitchen floor washed before I could settle
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2012, 08:07 PM

Well glad you said that Meg,sorry you are still off, but back to the house must be clean if you were Dying, I really worry about the house when I die.What if Joe lets it get in a mess,not if really I think he may,if i call as I am hovering and its in a mess I will go spare. Also like the idea of a woodland setting for Burial, but I am scared of being in a small place, and do they have underground lights!I am afraid of the dark and have a nursery light on at night as you wouldnt know if something was in the room in the dark, its not easy being me.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top