Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2012, 08:12 AM

A spring Monday

Good morning everyone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ra9f...eature=related

It has the makings of another lovely spring day here with the sun trying to brighten the fairly cloudless skies but there is a raw wind blowing which reaches the nether regions.
Mother natures creatures were not up as early today and they are scurrying about the place looking for their breakfast and singing their morning songs.

Plans for today are a quick trip to Aldi a thorough clean of the Greenhouse and then lunch at some local establishment followed by an afternoon of busily doing nothing.

Meg I hope you get better soon.

Have a great day everyone and remember

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1sI3pXo9pQ
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2012, 10:29 AM

Re: A spring Monday

People's Palace and the Doulton Fountain, Glasgow Green, Glasgow

Good Morning Bob and Everyone Well we are back to our normal dull and dreich weather this morning! Thought it was too good to be true to have some nice Spring weather!

Walkies with Loki later and then going to Paisley (I hope) for some messages.

Hope everyone will enjoy a good day today.

Thanks for the clips, Bob, good ones!

Hope Meg that you are feeling lots better today.

Take care and stay safe All
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2012, 10:32 AM

Good morning to all on a lovely spring day here in the Midlands.

Back to the grind today with mopping and shopping (already done), cook pie, mash and cabbage for lunch, and a spot of gardening after walking the dogs for an hour or so...phew, I'm nearly worn out already....

Have a good day everyone whatever your plans, and my thoughts to all feeling below par today...

Barry
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2012, 10:41 AM

What a very cold morning it was, had to defrost the car on sunday evening and then again this morning.
although it was cold it is turning out to be a beautiful day, at work today but definately got a spring in my step, as the nicer weather is on its way (hopefully)
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2012, 11:59 AM

Good morning all, it's looking like another lovely day today so I'll take the wife out somewhere nice and give her a treat, maybe the hardware store, she's looking for a new garden rake.. Seriously though, once the fine weather comes in I can't keep her out of the garden, not that I want to, she enjoys being there tending the plants and stuff.
Enjoy the day folks.

This is where I would like to be right now in Donegal.
Lovely old fountain Rosemary.
Bob M, great shot of the cheetahs yesterday, glad your snapping again.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2012, 12:04 PM

Good morning fellow members thank you for the good wishes, I am feeling a bit better this morning .

A lovely sunny day here after a white frost last night.
Not a lot planned today just pottering.

Have a pleasant day everyone .
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2012, 12:21 PM

Glad to hear you are feeling better Meg.

The sun's out here in sunny West Berkshire, just a little bit chilly as well but a nice day so far.

I'm doing ironing and washing most of the day, how exciting is that Still, it's got to be done.

Have a lovely day all of you.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2012, 12:26 PM

Good morning everyone and it really is.... beautiful wall to wall sunshine after a crisp frosty start to the day.

We dropped our son off at the train station earlier, then went to a local Garden Centre to stock up on compost.

Meg, I'm pleased to hear you're feeling a bit better this morning, try to stay clear of any coughs and splutters for a while!

Enjoy your day folks!
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2012, 01:08 PM

Originally Posted by jemflux ->
Good morning all, it's looking like another lovely day today so I'll take the wife out somewhere nice and give her a treat, maybe the hardware store, she's looking for a new garden rake.. Seriously though, once the fine weather comes in I can't keep her out of the garden, not that I want to, she enjoys being there tending the plants and stuff.
Enjoy the day folks.

This is where I would like to be right now in Donegal.
Lovely old fountain Rosemary.
Bob M, great shot of the cheetahs yesterday, glad your snapping again.
Oh, Jemflux, I wish I was there at Donegal as well!! Happy memories! Lovely photo Thanks for sharing

The Doulton Fountain was all renovated up and moved to that site in front of the People's Palace from where it had been in the Glasgow Green. It was in a very sorry state before it was moved - vandalised and horrid looking, but now is really lovely. Here is the Wiki on the Glasgow Green -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glasgow_Green
pixie
Canada
pixie is female  pixie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2012, 02:05 PM

Good morring well another good weather say in southern ontario 22 cell today
of for my blood test no coat and its only 9 10 in thw morring

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top