Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2012, 08:50 AM

A DAY in the making

Good morning everyone
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRp1L...eature=related

Another nice day in the making but there were not as many of mother natures creatures around this morning but the ones that were made sure you knew it with their singing. There was evidence that horses had been down the bridle path as well so maybe I will return and get some Rose Fertilizer.

Plans for today now that the weekly shopping is done are to find things that need doing and leave for tomorrow. Lunch of Fish and Chips with mushy peas will be at home followed by an afternoon in the company of Mr Hennessey.

Marian, the photo was of Loweswater valley at sunset a couple of years ago.
I think it is atrocious culling the geese just because a few toruist complain.

This is Hause point on Crummock

Have a great day everyone remember

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WNHN...eature=related
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2012, 10:01 AM

Re: A DAY in the making

Good morning Bob & all who follow. We've had some wild weather in the past two days with 75mph winds, record snowfall, (8.5 inches), along the coast and driving rain in the valley where I live. We're back to just rain today.

The rest of the United States has had bizarre early warm weather. Our global weather patterns have been strange the past few years. The scary part is that the worst storm hit in the next month so I fear the tonado season will be severe.

I'm off to McDonald's this morning and then maybe a grocery shopping trip. With a 93% chance of rain today I must just ignore it and go about my business. It's normal here in the Pacific Northwest. Have a good day all and enjoy your beautiful Spring weather.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2012, 10:11 AM

Good morning to all and sundry on a dull but mild day in Sherwood...

Off to the forest for an hour with the dogs after coffee, salmon and roast veg for lunch and then I'll be in the vegetable garden for an hour or two sowing seeds in the greenhouse...

Have a great day everyone and hey, let's watch out for one another today...

Barry
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2012, 10:22 AM

Oban sunset

Good Morning Bob, Bob, Barry and All Dull and dreich start to the day - no surprise there! Wonder where all the lovely Spring days are

Lovely photo Bob, looks a beautiful place. Also your video clips - I love Doris Day and the 2nd clips brings back memories! Many thanks for sharing them!

Your weather sounds awful, Bob M, and I think it bad here in Renfrewshire!! Mind you, we have had snow here in the middle of June before!!

Hope you enjoy your walk thru' Sherwood, Barry. A place I would love to see!

Hope you all enjoy a good day, whatever you do.

Take care and stay safe
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2012, 10:59 AM

Morning everyone
A very misty start to the day again today.
Hope it clears up for later for Cheltenham races.
The place is buzzing with activity from early morning, people having their breakfast before setting off to the track.
Glad it is only for the week.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2012, 11:12 AM

Good morning fellow members dull and chilly here.

I was up most of the night with a cough caught from the children
My DIL has flu and is poorly with a very high temperature so I am going there later to help where I can.

Have a pleasant day everyone .
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2012, 01:44 PM

Hello to all

Another overcast and chilly day here, I'm still hoping for the sight of the sun sometime this afternoon though
Cassie cat stays curled up in her favourite chair, she is definitely a hot weather girl!

Did the shopping in Sainsbury's earlier and then hurried back for my date with Mr Dyson. Everything looks ship shape now!

Bob, I enjoyed looking at the beautiful scenery in your part of the country.

BobM, the weather sounds bad where you are, I hope it doesn't get any worse ..... keep warm and dry.

Meg, oh dear - the colds and flu appear to be going round in circles with your family I truly hope you don't catch that nasty chest virus again.

Enjoy your day as best you can...
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2012, 04:19 PM

Good afternoon all, it's dull here today and like you Mags a bit of sun would have made a big difference to the day, a hectic sort of morning in this house, Maria, my daughter, came down to do the wife's hair, she used to work at it years ago and does a good job, theres the two of them chatting away and hair all over the place and in walks the Wife's youngest sister, well I need not tell you it was time for me to get lost, and where better place, yes your right.
Meg, the wife's eldest Sister Maisie has a cough since she was a teenager and she never smoked, she has it so long now that she says she 'Couldn't do without it", so don't worry about it.

No Marian, I'm hopeless at photography, my Son sends me pictures he downloads from all over the World and I just love them as I hate travelling overseas. I've always wanted to spent a weekend in a haunted Lighthouse. Dont know where this one is though.
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2012, 05:20 PM

Jem can you send the picture again withe the water and a small boat(rowing boat I think0 I have just gone on widows 7 and in the process have lost all my photographs, so no wallpapers for me. loved that picture and would like to put it on the PC, Annie.
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2012, 05:21 PM

Sorry about messy message, my fingers slip off the keys and I cant believe I have sent that.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top