Join for free
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2012, 08:17 AM

Love is in the air Tuesday

Good morning everyone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrfeT...eature=related

What a lovely day in the making although there is a hint of dampness in the air.
On our walk this morning we watched a mother Chaffinch feeding her chicks and the Geese flying overhead towards the Solway marshes so Marian watch out for the rest coming. One hedgerow was alive with Sparrows, Gold finches and Blackbirds all clammering for food. I really enjoyed our extended walk today.

Plans for today are, a visit to a Gardwen center to look at some fencing as our front garden fence is passed it, Lunch is at home not yet christened, followed by relaxation after over doing the exercises, which I missed at week-end, and now feel as stiff as a board. lol

Aryes Rock in Cumbria.

Have a great day everyone and dont forget

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ts1plakBHMI
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2012, 10:18 AM

Re: Love is in the air Tuesday

Morning Bob and to all who follow.

Foggy and damp here this morning but it matters not as we have the dogs to walk and are then off to visit friends after lunch.
It's Oscar's first birthday today so we're having a sandwich and cake at teatime, although he doesn't like sandwiches or cake so we'll have to eat it all...

Enjoy your day if you can..

Barry
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2012, 10:20 AM

Good Morning Bob and Everyone - another dull and dreich start to the day - not many birds flying about outside, only seagulls scavaging around!!

Love the photo and the links, Bob Many thanks for sharing.

Hope everyone will enjoy a good day today
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2012, 11:45 AM

Good morning all, a nice morning here, warm and the sun is just breaking through. I have to cross town today on some business with the solicitor, that always takes up a lot of time but a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do, in the words of that famous American poet John Wayne. The racing festival at Cheltenham kicks off today with the friendly rivalry between the Irish horses and the british horses, Britain is favoured to have more winners over the 4 days, but we'll see.
Lovely photo AB, I didn't know there was an Ayers Rock in Cumbria.
Enjoy the day folks.

Here's a nice Summers picture to put you in the mood, I do like little birds.
Berxer
Chatterbox
S.Wales, UK
Berxer is female  Berxer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2012, 12:53 PM

Good morning all We've had a lot of fog too, you can see it drifting in from the sea, very spooky. Nice mild and dry day here.

Great photos AB and Jem

Here's one I found of Springtime in Swansea...

Have a great day everyone
pixie
Canada
pixie is female  pixie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2012, 01:01 PM

no phtos for me its to early
got up early having my 13 year old grandson for the day
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2012, 01:22 PM

A belated good morning dull here and quite chilly.

I have had baby Hannah all morning and she grizzled a lot of the time. She has a bad chest poor little thing her mummy is feeling poorly too so a may be off to look after all three babies if needed.

Enjoy your day everyone
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2012, 04:20 PM

Hello everyone

It was a misty and fresh start to the day but now the sun is making a hazy attempt to show its face.

Spring is definitely in the air!

Bob, that really is a beautiful photo, the colours are amazing!

Barry, happy birthday to Oscar - are we going to have a pic of the birthday boy?

I hope all the poorly people will feel better soon...
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2012, 09:34 PM

Better late than never

We had a very overcast day up here today but dry so can't complain.

Love all the photos on here and AB where was your photo taken please? Loved the photo you posted yesterday of Loweswater, one of my favourite walks

Jem, did you take that photo yourself?

AB you were so right about the geese! I was walking with a friend on the Solway this morning and we were watching them. They just kept coming and coming! In a week or so they'll all be gone and I'll miss them. Have you heard about the controversy over the culling of 100 pairs of geese on Windermere next month?

Hope Oscar had a lovely birthday today

Hope you've all had a good day

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top