Join for free
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2012, 08:07 AM

Monday Monday

Good morning everyone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h81Ojd3d2rY

Oh what a beautiful morning, how people can sleep with all the noise of the birds beats me. I awoke at 4:30 with an Owl hooting its sounds around the neighbourhood and the Blackbirds and crows soon followed suit.
Walking down the lane today we were followed by loads of birds, they must have missed the food whilst we were away, each one singing their own style of song to welcome the day.
Food was disappearing as fast as we threw it out and there was even a field mouse hopping in and out of the hedgerow.

Plans for today are to relax and take the day as it comes after a very hectic week-end.
Lunch will be served at home and consist of Pork Slices, potatoes, Carrots,Cabbage and She who must be obeyed famous gravy. The afternoon will be filled with lots of relaxing and reading.

Barrie Driving is second nature to me and is the only time that I really relax and take in the sights, sounds and idiotic things that people do when driving.

Loki looks absolutely fandabbydosey Rosemary and the chair is made for her.

Jem, those cows certainly look well fed and are bowing their head to the church so they must be 'Holy Cows' as you pointed out.

Loweswater, five minutes from our home and where we love to wander around.

Have a great day everyone and remember

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHPOzQzk9Qo
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2012, 10:08 AM

Re: Monday Monday

Good morning everyone lovely photograph AB.

Chilly and misty here this morning but expected to be sunny later.
My kettle has sprung a leak so off to the shops to get a replacement. Then hoping to do a bit of work in the garden.

Wishing a pleasant day to all
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2012, 10:29 AM

Good morning everyone. It is a beautiful picture AB. I'm off to town this morning to get some bits and bobs for my son's wedding on Saturday. Then, as you say Meg, the garden is calling. There is so much to do and each morning when I go out I can see that things are springing up all over.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2012, 10:58 AM

Morning Bob and Everyone Another dull and dreich start up here - birds don't sing up here very early as it is still pretty dark and they like their lie-ins

Lovely photo, Bob, glad you had a lovely weekend.

Many thanks for the links, good ones

Oh, Loki loves that seat - funny to see her when she falls asleep in it - her front paws reach the floor and her head is nearly there as well!!

Take care all and enjoy a good day - stay safe.

Glencoe
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2012, 12:49 PM

Good morning all, it's shaping up nicely weather wise, sun is out and it's getting warmer. Glad to see you back all bright eyed and bushy tailed AB. I got some work to do today so the sooner I get started the better.
Mind how you go Folks.

I have this photo in my album for a long time now, I don't know the location, but I love the picture, there's something magical about it, maybe it's just the child part of me.
pixie
Canada
pixie is female  pixie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2012, 12:57 PM

wow stunning photo jemflux
this morring have my weekly blood thinner test
then to the mall
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2012, 03:30 PM

Good afternoon each. The day started misty and cold. Did some more clearing of cupboards in the kitchen - where does all the stuff come from?
Letting our lunch go down now and as it is brightening up, we'll garden later.
Some beautiful pictures folks.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2012, 03:31 PM

Hello everyone

It's overcast and the temperature has dropped again, such a difference from yesterday's warmth.

Took a trip into town this morning, bought a couple of Easter Eggs from Thorntons for my grandchildren and had their names iced on them. We've been looking for some high backed garden chairs but there's not a lot of garden furniture around in the shops yet.

Good to see you back Bob, glad you had a good weekend. You are very fortunate to have that lovely view almost on your doorstep.

Enjoy your day folks!
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2012, 07:56 PM

There was a lazy wind blowing in Hexham this morning(going through you instead of round you) went to the Garden shop and the colours of the Polyanthus was beautiful but didnt buy any as its still too cold here to Garden.Phoebe is doing alright I think although she is still sleeping a lot.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top