Join for free
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2012, 10:30 AM

Good Morning Saturday

AntiBrown's away for a couple of days so it looks as if I've got the honour to start the morning thread..

Good morning to all of you forumeers from an overcast but mild Sherwood. We've been to the forest already, and are just enjoying our coffee before giving the pups a shampoo and trim..should be an interesting couple of hours..(for interesting read slapstick farce)... I'll try to post before and after photos later...

Have a good day everyone, keep well and don't work too hard..

Barry
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2012, 10:55 AM

Re: Good Morning Saturday

Loch Awe

Good Morning Barry and All A gey dreich looking morning so far but hope it clears up as good as it did yesterday!

Hope you all enjoy a good Saturday whatever you do.

Will be taking Loki out for her long walk in a wee while, after her meds

Parrots are noising me up - Soochie is telling me "it's too hot in here" in her Glasgow accent PJ is trying to outdo her by shouting Rose!! The joys!!

Take care and stay safe.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2012, 11:16 AM

Good morning fellow members the sky has clouded over now after a lovely sunny start. I was surprised how warm it was when I took Chloe out.

Another lovely picture Rosemary .
Barry looking forward to pictures of the clean and tidy pups

Lots to do today washing and bread making and I may mow the lawns. I just don't know where the time goes, I never seem to be able to do all the things I would like in a day.

Have a happy day whatever you decide to do
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2012, 11:42 AM

Good morning all. It's actually quiet outside as the weekday traffic is at its lightest early into the weekend. I think I could easily get used to this quiet.

No real plans for today. I'll head for McDonald's in about 4 hours and give my friend, Dianne, the photos I took of her granddaughter yesterday. Faith visited our senior group for just the second time as we occupied her with tons of questions. She's delightful.

We had two glorious days of sunshine and temperatures near 18C before we had to accept more cold and wet weather today. We lose an hour's sleep tonight as we set our clocks ahead one hour for Daylight Savings Time. I personally feel we could dispatch with that custom as the times have changed. The farmers just get up to the sunrise and pay little attention to clocks these days.

Have a great weekend all.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2012, 01:09 PM

Good morning all, nice warm day here with the sun just popping through now. I really don't have a lot of work on for today so I'll be watching the horse racing in the afternoon.
That young lady takes a nice photo Bob, I like her facial expressions, maybe drama school for her later?.
AB enjoy your break.

Here's a few more cows for you AB, grazing outside a church in County Limerick, I suppose you could call them 'Holy Cows'.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2012, 01:20 PM

Hello everyone!

A beautiful sunny day here and the temperature is already up to 13ºC ....Spring is on its way!

Went for a stroll along the canal this morning, it was lovely and peaceful, good to be away from the traffic for a change.

Barry - looking forward to seeing the pups after their shampoo and trim!

Enjoy your day, folks!
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2012, 01:32 PM

'afternoon Barry and all above

Yes, before and after photos please
Would you believe we had more snow this week, just when the last lot had gone still we are told that next week it will be +15 C talk about climate change.

Hope you all enjoy your Saturday.

Originally Posted by jemflux ->
Here's a few more cows for you AB, grazing outside a church in County Limerick, I suppose you could call them 'Holy Cows'.
Groan..........................
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2012, 08:56 PM

Ha Ha Its the way ya tell em !

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top