Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2012, 08:24 AM

Cold Monday Mornong

Good morning everyone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0MIK...eature=related

A cold and frosty morning here but it is dry and was quite light early on. Mother natures creatures are out in force and making enough noise to waken the dead.

Plans for today after a quick visit to Tesco and Aldi are relaxing all day to re-charge our batteries after three hectis days going around several cematary's visiting relatives resting places. It is surprising how you get carried away with all the history that you can read in a cemetary. Lunch is at home and will consist of Shepherds pie with veg before continuing the battery charging ceremony.

Have a great day everyone and remember Moments with loved ones will last eternally.
One of the most touching scenes in any film.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoEwR...eature=related
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2012, 09:29 AM

Re: Cold Monday Mornong

Good Morning Bob and Everyone It is (for once up here) a beautiful frosty morning outside! Makes such a change from the damp and dreich ones we've had here! Turned out lovely yesterday as well and Loki took me a nice long walk! We'll be going out after her morning meds for a bit of a walk then I need to go to Paisley for her Milk Thistle capsules from Holland & Barrat's.

Hope everyone has a lovely day and enjoy Monday.

Love those clips, Bob, many thanks for sharing.

Take care and stay safe

Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2012, 10:36 AM

Morning everyone, bright and cold here this morning, but all is well at plantman towers..

Good to see you back Bob, enjoy your rest, it sounds like you've earned it...

Glad you've a better morning Rosemary, but what is "dreich" by the way?

Mopping and shopping now done and enjoying a coffee before preparing some veg to have with our meat pie at lunch time..

Have a good day all and hey, let's be careful out there...

Barry
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2012, 10:37 AM

Good morning fellow members sunny and cold here today.

I'm off to the dentist shortly. No baby sitting later because baby Hannah has a sore eye so can't go swimming.
A good time to catch up on the ironing I think.

Enjoy your day whatever you decide to do .
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2012, 11:06 AM

What a beautiful picture, that has cheered me up.
Very very cold here this morning, trying to brighten up, the sun is coming out.
It will be wasted on me today as not feeling very well, think should be tucked up in bed with a hot drink.
Oh well role on tomorrow
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2012, 12:31 PM

Good morning all, smashin' weather over here plenty of sun and smiles on peoples faces, yes spring is in the air once again. Nothing to do today, that's the worst thing about doing nothing, you never know when your finished.
Enjoy the day Folks.

This is the lovely Cliften town in Galway, many's the good night I spent there.
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2012, 12:40 PM

Its a beautiful and sunny morning here too. We had a frost first thing but the sun soon sorted that out Visibility across the Solway to Scotland was incredibly clear and you could see the traffic going to Dumfries and cars and lorries on the motorway

Am off to the most contented place in Britain shortly to meet a work colleague for lunch In case you wondered where that is.....its Carlisle, which according to an article in the Guardian a couple of weeks ago is the most contented place in Britain its obviously not because of the weather!

Will do a few chores whilst there and back home to do some more gardening whilst the sun is shining.

Sorry to hear you are not well Shirley.

Enjoy the rest of your day folks
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2012, 01:09 PM

Hello

Sunny and bright here but oh! so cold, the wind seems to bite right into you.

Have been a couple of Garden Centres this morning looking for a houseplant that is a little bit different but the selection of plants in both GC's was very limited.

Good to see you back AB

Shirley, I hope you will feel better soon...

Enjoy your day everyone.....
Berxer
Chatterbox
S.Wales, UK
Berxer is female  Berxer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2012, 01:23 PM

Hello everyone Nice and sunny here too and much cooler.

We have just had the delivery of 2 ton of stones ready to be transported to the back garden.....we've got rid of some of the grass (?) area and replacing it with the stones. I shall be ready with the refreshments whilst OH does the hard work.

Lovely pictures Brandykins and Jem

Hope you all have a pleasant day
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2012, 01:45 PM

Cold and dull here, the sun did try earlier but it is quite cloudy now. It feels colder than the temperature says at 7°.
Bit of housework and washing done, not doing much else, just relaxing
Wish you better Shirley. And nice to see you AB, enjoyed the clips
Two lovely pictures to brighten us up
Enjoy your day.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top