Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
Bob.b
Nottingham UK
Bob.b is male  Bob.b has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2012, 08:44 PM

New Arrival

Well after a couple of false alarms last week my wife and self finally became grand parents for the first time ever when Jessica Louise clocked in to the world at 2.20am today, weighing in at 8lbs 15ozs. Mother and baby are doing just fine and of course Dad is feeling very proud, he is my step son and I think he will make a good father. Naturally my wife is so pleased as well so now I will have to read up on good grandpa skills
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2012, 08:54 PM

Re: New Arrival

Congratulations to you and Vera Bob,oh you will be fine Bob,its great being a Grandad and Vera can look at little dresses and toys for her.I lost all my Grand children through divorce when they were about 9,so love her as long as you can. Annie.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2012, 08:58 PM

Many congratulations to you and your wife, Bob - I guarantee you will love being a grandparent

Congratulations too, to the proud parents and a big welcome to the world to Jessica Louise ....lovely name!
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2012, 09:11 PM

Congratulations to you and the family Bob. A whole new chapter is now starting for you - nothing as wonderful as a new baby - enjoy her.
Bob.b
Nottingham UK
Bob.b is male  Bob.b has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2012, 09:14 PM

Thanks for your kind comments folks, yes Annie, Vera has already knitted a couple of things, namely a matinee set plus a cot blanket and top cover plus we have bought her one or two bits and bobs including a pushchair so onwards as grandparents.
Hope you right mags and that we will love being 'Gran and Gramps'
White Raven
White Raven is female  White Raven has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2012, 09:15 PM

That's great. Congtatulations.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2012, 09:38 PM

That's great news Bob, congrats to all, you're a happy chap as it is, now you'll be twice as happy, believe me..
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2012, 09:46 PM

Congratulations Bob or should I say Grandad and to all your family. Jessica Louise is a lovely name, have you seen her yet? You are in for some wonderful times ahead Bob, they are so very precious.
Hammer
NW England.
Hammer is male 

04-03-2012, 09:56 PM

Congratulations to you and Vera Bob. There is nothing to rival the very first one even though the others that follow are still special in their own right.

Please be kind enough to pass on my and indeed Mrs H's very best wishes and hope for the future to the new parents.

Good luck and well done to you all.

George
Berxer
Chatterbox
S.Wales, UK
Berxer is female  Berxer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2012, 10:14 PM

How wonderful Congratulations to all concerned and what a healthy weight Jessica Louise checked in at

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top