Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2012, 09:51 AM

Good Morning Sunday

Good Morning Everyone No surprise - it is another damp and dreich morning so far!

Parrots and Loki have been fed - but I haven't as yet! So off to make a wee cup o' tea now and a wee bit of toast and cheese!

Hope you all stay safe and take care.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2012, 10:20 AM

Re: Good Morning Sunday

Good morning to you Rosemary and to all who follow.

We have heavy rain here and it's forecast to continue awhile, so it looks like on with the waterproofs and out to the forest with the dogs regardless...they are ready for a bath anyway....

Enjoy your breakfast Rosemary, toast and cheese sounds just the ticket...

Have a good day everyone, keep dry and warm if you can..

Barry
Graham
South Hampshire
Graham is male  Graham has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2012, 11:15 AM

Morning all...

Weather is wet and gloomy here in south Hampshire, not sure what I'll be doing today. Doubt it will be anything exciting.

Have a good one...
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2012, 11:47 AM

Good morning one and all it's pouring with rain here has been most of the night but it is needed.

The family are coming to lunch so I am busy cooking , later I will be wiping lunch off the kitchen walls all good fun.

Enjoy your day everyone.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2012, 11:47 AM

Originally Posted by Brandykins ->
So off to make a wee cup o' tea now and a wee bit of toast and cheese!
Wot no porridge

A very good morning to all of you out there.
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2012, 11:59 AM

Good mornng everyone. We've had rain overnight but its dry at the moment and there's bits of blue sky around

Rosemary I'm waiting for the day to come when you don't say its a damp and dreich morning

Bonnie's been walked and the hills have fresh snow on them. Rest of the day will be usual chores.

Enjoy the rest of the day folks and Meg I hope that you don't have too much cleaning to do after your visitors
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2012, 12:29 PM

Good morning everyone

A dismal wet day, it's been raining non stop since I've been up so I'm quite content to stay indoors today.

I do hope AB is alright, his absence is notable

Have a good day, whatever you may be doing...
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2012, 01:25 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->

I do hope AB is alright, his absence is notable
Said he was going away for a few days, visiting relatives I think..
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2012, 02:57 PM

Originally Posted by plantman ->
Said he was going away for a few days, visiting relatives I think..
Thanks Barry, I obviously missed that
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2012, 03:02 PM

Good morning all. I had a fitful night trying to sleep last night. It seems that I got up at least 3-4 times. It all came out this morning as something I ate didn't agree with me.

We're supposed to be sunny, dry & approach 15C today. I'm excited! I took my scooter out for a 15 mile ride yesterday and should think of a much longer one today.

Have a nice day all! Spring is close.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top