Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2012, 05:06 PM

Everything makes me grumpy at the moment.

As the young say "I am well grumpy, everything makes me moan,I sound like an old age pensioner,which I am I know I am cranky and tired, and having outed it I feel no better!!! I will go now.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2012, 06:45 PM

Re: Everything makes me grumpy at the moment.

Oh Annie, what a brilliant post.....it made me laugh out loud Hope you are not really 'down in the dumps' 'cos you have such a way with words. ((hugs)) if you are down
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2012, 07:30 PM

Originally Posted by anniemuldoon ->
As the young say "I am well grumpy, everything makes me moan,I sound like an old age pensioner,which I am I know I am cranky and tired, and having outed it I feel no better!!! I will go now.
Cheer up Annie Girl, it's Spring!, the birds are singing, the lambs are jumpin' and pubs are open, bring the bodhran down to your local tonight get 'em all dancin'.
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2012, 07:45 PM

Originally Posted by anniemuldoon ->
Ha ha I know the feeling Annie. I think we need some sunshine up here, that will cheer you up
Cookiecate
Chatterbox
Blackpool
Cookiecate is female  Cookiecate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2012, 02:08 PM

Go to the supermarket (lidl) buy some cheap strawberries and make some jam. You will feel less grumpy. You talk about pensioners being grumpy, just look at some of the youngsters these days, really grumpy. Seems to me youth is wasted on the young.
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2012, 02:46 PM

You do have a lovely way of saying things Annie, you very often bring a big smile to my face. Jem's right, Spring is just around the corner.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2012, 04:26 PM

Originally Posted by Cookiecate ->
Go to the supermarket (lidl) buy some cheap strawberries and make some jam. You will feel less grumpy. You talk about pensioners being grumpy, just look at some of the youngsters these days, really grumpy. Seems to me youth is wasted on the young.
Or alternatively Cate darlin' - place in a dish, smother with melted chocolate and eat them!!!
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2012, 05:48 PM

Yes I think its a lack of the yellow stuff.Went to the hospital on weds and was toldthey could suck my piles down and tie elastic bands on them, push them up and wait for them to die, so I said noway Jose,so i can now be called .... A bit of a tight Ar**! Please dont be offended.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2012, 05:54 PM

Oh, not funny Annie....
sorry for laughing.
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria

02-03-2012, 05:56 PM

.This also makes me extremely grumpy, when Joe is playing laid back and nonchalontly flicks the TV remote and buggers the whole thing up like he has just done, and he thinks he doesnt need glasses, urgh.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top