Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2012, 10:15 AM

Friday Good Morning

A very good morning to all from a sunny and fine morning in the Midlands.

We've got the Tescos shop out of the way already and enjoying our cappucino prior to walking the dogs through the forest for an hour or so. Sausage and mash for lunch methinks and then off to visit friends this afternoon.

Have a great day all and try to enjoy the spring weather, you never know how long it will last...

Barry
Graham
South Hampshire
Graham is male  Graham has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2012, 10:57 AM

Re: Friday Good Morning

Morning all...

Yet to decide what to do today, but it may involve a fry up breakfast, a few lattes and maybe a chinese with a glass of wine tonight.

Weather's a bit grey and gloomy at the moment - which is not good when taking pics.

Have a good one...
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2012, 11:42 AM

Lucky you having sunshine Barry, make the most of it Its the usual overcast here with a bit of drizzle thrown in But hey at least its not too cold for the moment anyhow as I'm sure I heard that its going to change over the weekend with snow forecast for higher up

There's lots of birds around the feeders and lots of collared doves in the trees awaiting their turn, oh and a woodpecker has just landed on the nuts! Its a female and she and her mates drive my neighbours mad as they get woken up early with them hammering on the trees or whatever its called!

Nothing too exciting planned for the day, my visiting dog goes home tonight and I'll miss him, he's everybody's friend Catching up with usual paperwork and have to fit in a dog walk and visit to somebody this afternoon.

Enjoy the rest of your day folks
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2012, 12:19 PM

Good morning all, another beautiful day here. I'll be taking the wife out for lunch today as she's feeling much better.
Enjoy your day Folks.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2012, 12:28 PM

Good morning fellow members the fog which hung around most of yesterday has lifted to reveal blue sky and a lovely day.

Baby sitting duties soon, when I come back I hope the grass will have dried sufficiently to cut the lawn for the first time this year.

Have an enjoyable day whatever you decide to do
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2012, 12:39 PM

Good Morning Barry and Everyone Damp and dreich here again this morning!!

Complete waste of time taking Loki to the vet yesterday! The vet wouldn't do her blood test because, as he said, it was too soon after her last cluster of fits! Why the heck then did the other vet and receptionist tell me she was due for her blood test when I was in last week! The owner vet whose patient Loki is, said it was because of the extra Phenobarb I had to give here during her last clusters!! She was weighed though - Loki automatically goes over to the weighing scales and goes on them! She is 42.5 kilos, which is a bit lighter than last time she was weighed in November last year!

I got charged £4 odds though! Thought that a bit rich, considering it wasn't me that wanted the test done!!

Now have to take her next Thursday morning!!

That's good to hear that your wife, Jemflux, is lots better and hope you enjoy your lunch!

Hope everyone enjoys a good day today.

Take care and stay safe.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2012, 01:38 PM

Good day to all!

Another lovely morning, sunny with very little breeze. Yesterday's sun did the bulbs a world of good as I now have tete a tete daffodils and mini tulips about to flower.

Pleased to hear you wife is better, Jem..... how nice of you to treat her to lunch.

Enjoy your day and weekend ahead folk!
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2012, 02:11 PM

Good morning all. I'm elated that I was able to get all my laundry, 6 loads, finished yesterday. My closets & drawers are overflowing with clean clothes.

We're going from 9C today to Saturday & Sunday hitting 17C and dry. Wow, that should be great! We've lived with rain & snow all this week so we're due for a break.

I'm off to McDonald's this morning with plans to pick up a few things from the store afterward. That's my excitement for today.

I finally got the UPS tracking number for the new camera lens I bought for my new camera. The camera won't be here until the end of March but I'll be able to use the new 24-70mm F/2.8 lens on my second camera to try it out. It's supposed to arrive this coming Wednesday. I'm excited!

Have a great day all!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2012, 02:43 PM

How exciting about your new camera-to-come, Bob ...... that will mean lots of new photos for us - I hope!
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2012, 03:11 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
How exciting about your new camera-to-come, Bob ...... that will mean lots of new photos for us - I hope!
Yes, of course. This is the slow time of the year due to surrounding mountain snows. The news reported an accumulation of over 15 feet of snow now in the mountains. By the time the new camera body arrives near the end of March I hope to already be shooting like crazy. Spring is such a cool time for photography here.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top