Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2012, 08:23 AM

Busy Thursday!

Glencoe Lochan

Good Morning Everyone Dull, dark and dreich outside so far - birds singing earlier though and woke me up!

Loki's blood test today, so fingers crossed her Phenobarb level is OK and she won't need another tablet to the 4 she is already on! I know her Potassium level is a bit low so she may need another one of them (Potassium Bromide) to be added to the 2 she is on at present! She doesn't mind going to the vet, which is just as well!! She knows the routine and goes straight over to the weighing scales! Then comes back and sits beside me and holds her paw up to the vet!! Never complains - she is the vet's star patient!!

Hope you all have a good day today, whatever the weather and whatever you do!

Take care and stay safe
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2012, 08:30 AM

Re: Busy Thursday!

Good morning Rosemary everyone else who visits

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anHWDis8zgM

It really is a good morning, if the icy wind went away it would be just like a spring morning. Lots of mother natures creatures are up and about singing their heads off and the sheep are joining in the corus with the Owls, two of them hootind away in the distance. A solitary yacht is sailing down the solway with it's white sails standing out like a guiding beacon.

Plans for today are a quick visit to Aldi for some flowers as tomorrow is Cemetary day when we visit all the relations graves in Lancashire and put flowers on them, lunch at some local establishment followed by sorting out plants to take to the S.I.L.'s tomorrow where we shall spend a couple of days.

Rosemary I do hope Loki's results are good ones, give him a hug from me and say hello to PJ and Soochie so that they dont get jealous.
Love the picture, it is a lot of years since I visited Glencoe, lovely place in Autumn with all the different colours of the trees.

Have a great day everyone and dont

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dmkg_E2evbg
Graham
South Hampshire
Graham is male  Graham has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2012, 09:46 AM

Morning all,

Not sure what to do today, I have a few days off work and looking for somewhere to go for a drive, maybe a pub lunch somewhere - depending on our unreliable weather.

Have a good one all...
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2012, 10:13 AM

Morning to all and sundry on this perfect springlike day..

Just enjoying coffee after doing the morning chores and then we'll be walking the dogs before Mum arrives for lunch with us. I've made a chicken and leek pie and will dish it up with mash and green veg with cold stewed fruit for pud...yum yum..

Have a good day all, and big hugs to Loki from me and the boys...

Barry
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2012, 10:55 AM

Good morning everyone lovely picture Rosemary, hope all goes well at the vets.

Thick fog here this morning not quite what I expected. I hope it clears later otherwise I am going to be stuck with lots of wet washing.

I think my son is coming for lunch and I would like to give a lawn a quick first trim, my neighbour did her yesterday. That about all I have planned for today except the never ending cleaning.

Have a pleasant day everyone
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2012, 11:15 AM

Morning all.
Lovely piccy and I do like Rod Stewart's voice.
It's brightening up nicely here and quite mild, so out into the garden and the greenhouse too.

Hope everyones day is good.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2012, 01:09 PM

Good morning all, well today is the best day we've had so far this year, beautiful!, warm and not a cloud in the sky. I think I'll take a ramble up to the Phoenix Park and drop in to see some old friends in the nearby pub. Fingers crossed for Loki's results Rosemary.
Enjoy your day Folks.

I have this picture in my collection for some time now, but I don't know where it is, looks lovely, just like today except for the sky.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2012, 01:17 PM

Well it was a complete waste of time! The vet wouldn't do the tests as he said it was too soon after her fits and she had been given extra Phenobarb during her fits! Can't understand why the receptionist told me to bring her in for her blood test when I was in last week!! So now I have to take her back next Thursday at 9.50 am.

Loki got weighed though and is 42.5 ks!! She is a bit lighter than last time! Her meds cause her weight to go up, not her food!

Many thanks for your wishes for her!

Love those links, Bob, and what a beautiful photo, Jemflux!! Any of Dublin, please I adore Dublin and spent many wonderful holidays there - twice a year, with my late brother and his pals!! Moonies pubs - favourite!!
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2012, 01:21 PM

Good morning all. I decided to rejoin Azz's YOP photography forum yesterday. I'd been a member since 2008 before taking a sabbatical from the site. There are still a lot of folks on the forum I remember. I received a warm welcome back. It's taking me a while to post some of the many photos I've taken since leaving in July.

It's laundry day today. I have at least 6 loads to do so it may take me about 3 or more hours to process it all. I have at least 6 week's worth of clothing in my closet when it's all clean at the same time. I hate doing laundry.

It's another rainy day outside, perfect for doing indoor chores. The forecast is showing a nice weekend though with sunny skies and high temperatures near 14C. I'll need to plan on getting out for another scooter ride for sure.

Have a great day all and I enjoyed the photographs posted in today's thread.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2012, 01:30 PM

Hello everyone

"Oh what a beautiful morning, oh what a beautiful day....."

Absolute gorgeous day here, cloudless blue sky and you can feel the warmth in the sun ....... what a lovely day to start March with!

Did all the usual house jobs this morning, washing on the line and shopping done so this afternoon will be spent outdoors tidying up.

Enjoy your day!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top