Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
bwearn90
New Member!
Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, UK
bwearn90 is male 

29-02-2012, 03:35 PM

Marketing adventure tourism for the over 50s

Hello, my name is Ben Wearn. I am a student at the University of Huddersfield. Anyone willing to fill in this questionnaire please; it will help me with my dissertation:
[link removed]
The study has been ethically approved by the University of Huddersfield and it is up to you if you wish to complete it. There are no consequences should you decide that you do not wish to complete it. All information will be kept anonymous.

Thank you
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-02-2012, 03:40 PM

Re: Marketing adventure tourism for the over 50s

Hello Ben we seem to be inundated with surveys at the moment .
I think it is best if you copy and paste your questions on the forum so people can see all the questions before replying and don't have to click on any suspicious links which may involve submitting an e mail address .
Thank you.
The Dog Lover
Watford
The Dog Lover is female  The Dog Lover has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-02-2012, 03:45 PM

Yet another student wanting help with their project.

Its not really what this forum is for.

Annie Jack
Ontario, Canada
Annie Jack is female  Annie Jack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-02-2012, 03:47 PM

Originally Posted by bwearn90 ->
There are no consequences should you decide that you do not wish to complete it.
That odd statement is where I lost all interest in participating.
pixie
Canada
pixie is female  pixie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-02-2012, 04:26 PM

I would help
Hammer
NW England.
Hammer is male 

29-02-2012, 05:22 PM

Originally Posted by bwearn90 ->
Hello, my name is Ben Wearn. I am a student at the University of Huddersfield. Anyone willing to fill in this questionnaire please; it will help me with my dissertation:
[link removed]
The study has been ethically approved by the University of Huddersfield and it is up to you if you wish to complete it. There are no consequences should you decide that you do not wish to complete it. All information will be kept anonymous.

Thank you
You could always do it the hard way and ask folks face to face but I guess that involves a bit of work.
John
Eastleigh Hampshire
John is male  John has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-02-2012, 05:38 PM

My idea of Adventure Tourism is an all inclusive Coach Holiday!
bwearn90
New Member!
Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, UK
bwearn90 is male 

29-02-2012, 05:50 PM

No problem Meg, thank you pixie and yes hammer, that is true but Im trying to make my life as easy as possible and here are the questions, its only a short questionnaire:

1) What gender are you? (Male or Female)
2) Can I just check to which of the following age groups you belong? (50-55; 56-60; 61-65; 66-70; 71-75; 76+)
3) Can I ask what the term "Adventure Tourism" means to you?
4) In the last year, how many days have you spent away from home on holiday? (None- please proceed to Q.8; 1-3; 4-7; 8-14; 2-3 wks; +3-4 wks; + 4-6 wks; + 6 wks)
5) And can you tell me what kind of holiday (s) you have been on in the last year? (Beach, city break, sightseeing, skiing, other activity, visiting relatives, other)
6) May I ask how you usually book & pay for your holidays? (Travel agent, Internet, other)
7) Could you say, approximately, how much you have spent on holidays in the last year (per person to inc. Travel, accommodation, food/ drink & activities (Less than £1000, £1001-£2000, £2001-£4,000, £4,001- £5,000, £5000 +, Don't know)
8) Do you think you would ever consider any of the following types of holiday? (Holidays in remote or wilderness locations, Holidays in exotic locations e.g. India, China..., Trekking holidays, mountain based activity holidays, water based activity holidays, other activity holidays, No- none of these, Don't know)
9) What more, if anything, do you think holiday companies could do to encourage you to take part in any of these kinds of holiday? (provide more information generally, provide more information for my age group, other (please specify), None/ Don't know
10) Any additional information.

Thank you for taking the time to fill out this survey.
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-02-2012, 05:59 PM

I thought this was for Over 50,s forum not kids.
Jimmy
Lancashire
Jimmy is male  Jimmy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-02-2012, 06:04 PM

Adventure tourism??? He must think Indiana Jones is a member.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top