Join for free
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-02-2012, 08:50 AM

Mathis Wednesday

Good morning one and all

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-v1N...eature=related

It has the makings of a lovely day, the sun is trying to pierce the clouds, the temperature is up to double figures and a host of mother natures creatures are welcoming the day, even the cows seem to be in harmony with the birds.

Weekly shopping done and Coffee and toasted hot cross buns on the desk, Car tax to re-new and then relaxation on the planning table up to home made Fish and Chips for lunch and who knows what after lunch.

Have a great day everyone and remember

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIOJVekgUg4

So enjoy it.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-02-2012, 09:36 AM

Re: Mathis Wednesday

A very good morning to you Bob and all to follow.

Overcast but very mild here in Sherwood today, a real feel of spring in the air...

Just having an early coffee before going into town with Mrs PM for a little retail therapy (yawn)... Chicken and something for lunch then out to the woods for a couple of hours with the pups..

Have yourselves a great day and I hope your wife's feeling better today Jem...

Barry
Graham
South Hampshire
Graham is male  Graham has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-02-2012, 10:02 AM

Its grey and gloomy down here in south of England, but at least its not cold.

Not sure what we are going to do today, probably go out and have something to eat somewhere, come back and do some work on my photos or something. I'm using my arthritis as an excuse not to do any decorating
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-02-2012, 10:09 AM

Morning everyone grey and damp here but quite mild.

Baby Hannah is arriving any moment to spend the morning with Nanna while the twins go somewhere with Mummy so I am off to get out my store of toys

Have a pleasant day everyone
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-02-2012, 11:13 AM

Good Morning Bob and Everyone Another gey dreich and clammy morning up here so far! Drizzled most of yesterday as well and looks to be the same again today! Usual Scottish weather! I prefer the Autumn up here - especially if I am up in Glencoe -

Took that piccy a couple of years ago!

Hope you all enjoy a good day today.

Love Johnny Mathis, Bob, and those two in particular!

Take care and stay safe
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-02-2012, 02:41 PM

Good afternoon all, sunny and mild here in the SW.

Visited my daughter this morning as young Katie is feeling unwell. She has been getting migraines lately so my daughter had to go to the doctor this morning to collect a letter from him to take into the school Head giving them permission to give Katie medication if she gets an attack whilst at school.

I may potter in the garden this afternoon while the sun is out!

Enjoy your day everyone
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-02-2012, 03:05 PM

Good afternoon all.
The day started grey but it is brightening up now and is quite mild.
The kitchen fitter came this morning, a lovely young man and we went over the plans for what we are having done. I am happy with everything, so far.

I awoke very early and it is now catching up...so I'm not sure if I will do gardening but I'm content for the moment to sit here and let my lunch go down.

Johnny Mathis was good Bob and a lovely piccy Rosemary.

Enjoy the rest of the day all.
pixie
Canada
pixie is female  pixie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-02-2012, 04:27 PM

staying home today freezing rian snow
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-02-2012, 07:03 PM

Good evening all, a nice enough day here with some sunshine and no rain. My wife is over the climax of her cold and is wrapped up on the sofa watching 'Pointless' on TV, but she's in good form, strong as an Ox is she. My daughter has just left, she cooked a beef stew for the two of us today and we are still alive after it(only messin').
AB, I love your wonderful descriptions, 'The Cows seem to be in harmony with the Birds", mooick on twitter?.
Mags I hope young Katie is OK.
I really love that picture Rosemary.
Glad you're back to yourself Pixie.
Mind how you go Folks.
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2012, 03:07 AM

This is about as late a Good Morning posting as I've ever done. I was pretty busy yesterday & today straightening out a situation where an online vendor charged my credit card for an item they didn't have. That prevented me from going elsewhere to seek the item. I will never shop at buy.com again. Everything has been fixed and my new camera lens is about to ship.

That's what I get for trying to save a bit of money. Good service comes at a price. Lesson learned!

It's been raining/snowing for two days. It's really much too warm to snow although there was a coating on vehicles this morning. I quickly dispatched it with my small window squeegee.

I hope you all had a pleasant day and I'll check in again in the morning.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top