Join for free
Annie Jack
Ontario, Canada
Annie Jack is female  Annie Jack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-02-2012, 04:19 AM

Leap year

Just curious - is anyone here celebrating a birthday on Feb. 29th or know someone who is?
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-02-2012, 09:50 AM

Re: Leap year

No I don't AJ, but apparently a lady can propose to a man on the 29th, so I'm expecting Mrs PM to get down on one knee any minute....
The Dog Lover
Watford
The Dog Lover is female  The Dog Lover has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-02-2012, 10:52 AM

Originally Posted by plantman ->
No I don't AJ, but apparently a lady can propose to a man on the 29th, so I'm expecting Mrs PM to get down on one knee any minute....
Errr I take it you are already married Barry so what would she be proposing ???
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-02-2012, 11:48 AM

Originally Posted by Annie Jack ->
Just curious - is anyone here celebrating a birthday on Feb. 29th or know someone who is?
I don't know anybody personally but there were some twin girls on the tv this morning who are 4 today, so officially they are 1 and the tv people gave them a birthday cake with one candle

Their mother left it to them to decide when they wanted to celebrate their birthday and one wanted the 28th Feb and the other 1st March. Personally I wouldn't have thought they really understood at that age!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-02-2012, 01:44 PM

In our local paper yesterday there was a story of a father and son who will celebrate their 11th birthdays together – just a day apart.

I bet the son has a great time pulling his dad's leg about that!

http://www.thisissomerset.co.uk/Fath...ail/story.html
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-02-2012, 02:53 PM

Originally Posted by The Dog Lover ->
Errr I take it you are already married Barry so what would she be proposing ???
Yes we are married Val, so she actually proposed that I take her into town to do some shopping...although I must admit she didn't get down on one knee, and it sounded more like an order than a request, but hey, why split hairs....
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-02-2012, 02:58 PM

My neighbour celebrated her birthday yesterday and was born just before midnight on the 28th so missed it be minutes

My neice is getting married a year in April she got tired of waiting and proposed to her parter last leap year, he said yes but still took his time to set a date (his last marriage put him off repeating the process ).
pixie
Canada
pixie is female  pixie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-02-2012, 04:24 PM

I have had 2 husbands asked them both was no leap year
almost 38 years later and only knew him 3 months
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2012, 01:30 AM

And Pixie you got a diamond with Jon second marriage around. You are a very lucky lady. He's a good man.
pixie
Canada
pixie is female  pixie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2012, 02:58 PM

indeed I do now i retire and hes still working lol
7 years yonger than me whooo my toy boy

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top