Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2012, 08:14 AM

Lovely Saturday

Good morning everyone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lvpq...eature=related

If it was not for the icy cold wind it would be a beautiful day, the birds, including a Robin are singing trying to drown out the noise of a murder of Crows flying overhead which appeared to be being chased by Seagulls as two lone Geese flew by. We did not need our flashlights as dawn was earlier today, the sheep walked along side of the fence following us down the lane, the Vixen kept letting out it's cry as if she was calling her young back to their lair. All in all a very pleasant walk.

Plans for today are still in the melting pot where I think they will stay until we come back from a quick visit to B&Q.

Have a great day everyone and remember,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0O9GkKg1E4
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2012, 09:20 AM

Re: Lovely Saturday

Good Morning Bob and Everyone Damp outside and looks like it will rain heavily in a wee while - very dark clouds!

Hope your visit to B&Q goes well, Bob

Many thanks for the links

Enjoy a good day everyone.

Take care and stay safe.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2012, 09:23 AM

Morning to you Bob, Rosemary and to all friends who follow later...

Cooler morning but nice and bright. Off to visit mum after coffee and then a walk round the garden centre. I might start thinking of setting a few seeds next week for the veg plot and Mrs PM wants some Geranium plugs for cuttings.

Lunch will be from the chip shop, and after walking the dogs we'll be relaxing in the conservatory if the sun shines..

Have a top day yourselves if you can..

Barry
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2012, 11:03 AM

Good morning fellow members a lovely sunny morning it is here too more like April than February.

I'm still feeling poorly so i'm going to get all my jobs done then have an easy day pottering .

Have a pleasant day everyone whatever you decide to do .
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2012, 11:53 AM

Good morning everyone

Its overcast today with a cold breeze, but at least its dry so machine loaded with washing

There was an Egrit on the marsh this morning, haven't seen one for a while. A few geese flew overhead as we walked. Another few weeks and they'll all be gone, starlings as well I always miss them when they go.

Nothing exciting planned for today, just the usual chores and will try and fit in time for tidying in garden

Enjoy the rest of your day folks
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2012, 12:13 PM

Good morning all, it's a lovely day here, bright and sunny. I think I caught some kind of heavy cold, my nose is sore from blowing it and I got one of those 'Walkie' headaches, you know the sort, every time you take a step a pain shoots through your head, I'm not complaining, just moaning.
Take care of yourselves Folks.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2012, 01:34 PM

Hello everyone

It's a Springlike day here, lovely sunshine and just the odd white cloud in a beautiful blue sky.

I have my washing on the line blowing in the gentle breeze, it will be a treat to have it dry outdoors once again.

Commiserations to Meg and Jem who are feeling poorly and under the weather today - hope you both feel better soon.

Enjoy your day folks!
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2012, 03:03 PM

Good morning. Another wet day with a 80% chance of rain & snow. The high will be near 50F so no chance of accumulation. I just finished my bacon, egg & toast breakfast so I'm feeling pretty good right now. I save $6 every time I make my own meals.

I was comparing notes with someone yesterday and it shocked them to hear that I've gone from $70,000 a year to $3,200 in one year. I am a master at making money stretch without suffering at all. The biggest thing is to be healthy & happy.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2012, 03:08 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Hello everyone

It's a Springlike day here, lovely sunshine and just the odd white cloud in a beautiful blue sky.

I have my washing on the line blowing in the gentle breeze, it will be a treat to have it dry outdoors once again.

Commiserations to Meg and Jem who are feeling poorly and under the weather today - hope you both feel better soon.

Enjoy your day folks!
Thank you Mags and get well soon Jem

This virus is a nightmare, my DIL has got it now..
..sore throat,
.. two days of none stop shaking and teeth chattering,
..aching all over,
..blinding headache and aversion to light,
..night sweats,
..runny nose,
..swollen glands,
..sore chest,
who could anyone ask for more
ClaireMarie
Ontario, Canada
ClaireMarie is female  ClaireMarie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2012, 03:09 PM

Good Morning all! Bob I will need some of your money stretching notes as I'm giving up this 'job' (daycare providing for almost 20 years) May 4th and then will be without an income till I find 'something'. I know it time to make this change but scarry. Snowy morning here today and the wind is making it cold, more than the temp. Planning a quick drop into the grocery store as I need milk and just a few other things. I hate shopping on the weekend, so its a quick 'in and out' I'm planning. BEST plan is to meet 'AnnieJack' (on here) for a lunch and catch up chat . Now that makes my day.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top