Join for free
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2012, 08:12 AM

Miserable looking Friday

Good morning everyone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMlQk...eature=related

Wet with heavy misty rain a icy cold wind and the temperature down to 3 degrees again, where is this warm weather that we were promised?
The cows are very restless this morning and most of mother natures creatures were singing to guide us on our morning walk with the sound of the owl sounding like a foghorn.

A thoroughly miserable looking day.

Plans for today, as it is Friday it is study cleaning time so that takes care of the morning, lunch will be Fish and Chips at home and then the afternoon will be filled with whatever takes my fancy, as she who must be obeyed is off to her friends,so I may just be lazy and surf the net.

Have a great day everyone and remember

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65mq_...eature=related
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2012, 09:03 AM

Re: Miserable looking Friday

Good Morning Bob and Everyone The heavy rain and strong wind stopped now but very damp and dreich outside so far!

Hope your Study cleaning goes well, Bob! I need to clean up as well in here - parrots are moulting and so is Loki!!

Hope everyone will enjoy a good day today, whatever you do and whatever the weather.

Take care and stay safe.

Thanks for the clips, Bob. Love the first one in particular!
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2012, 10:19 AM

A very good morning to all and sundry...

The Tesco run is complete and just having coffee before I give the dogs a good grooming with the brush and scissors... We comb them quickly most evenings, but every couple of weeks or so we give them a thorough combing and trim around eyes, feet and pluck inside the ears...

Omelette and chips for lunch, and then friends are visiting this afternoon, so Mrs PM is baking blueberry muffins to have with our tea...yum yum..

Have a good day all and hey, let's watch out for one another today...

Barry
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2012, 10:41 AM

Good morning everyone. I think we might have the good weather AB - it is still quite warm here and I have the conservatory door open and no heating on. Enjoy your day everyone - Sainsbury's for me today, then a bit of child minding in the afternoon and return visit to the vet this tea-time with Bonnie.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2012, 10:53 AM

Good morning fellow members a nice morning with sunny spells and quite mild.

Feeling rough having picked up a virus from my son so no baby sitting and an easy day planned

Have a pleasant day everyday
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2012, 10:55 AM

Beautiful here again today, so nice to see sunshine, it makes you feel so much better
have a nice weekend all
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2012, 11:54 AM

Good morning all. I'm still alive as I checked the obituaries and my name's not there. No plans on this rainy day. I was so looking forward to a nice sunny, dry day yesterday and was fooled into riding the scooter to McDonald's yesterday. I came out to see a rain soaked bike waiting for me. I went nowhere but home after spending 10 minutes wiping the water off the bike. There was a nasty cold chill in the air as well.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2012, 11:56 AM

Good morning all, greetings from a wet and miserable Dublin town, you couldn't have named the thread better AB, but I am pleased for those of you who are having it nice. Finish up the few jobs today and that's it, I'm freee!, for the weekend anyway.
Have a nice weekend Folks.
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2012, 12:25 PM

Good morning everybody, well its a lovely sunny day so far although a bit colder than the last few days. The snowdrops and daffodils look lovely basking in the sunshine There's lots and lots of birds on the feeders as well.

Had a lovely walk on the marsh this morning and I've got my lovely Old English Sheepdog visiting again and he had lots of fun chasing after the ball.

Office bound all day apart from some more dog walking this afternoon.

Hope your virus doesn't hang around too long Meg.

Enjoy the rest of your day folks
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2012, 01:33 PM

Hello everyone, we are joining AB's Miserable looking Friday brigade although it's a tad warmer down this end of the country .... 9º.

Went to Sainsbury's earlier to restock the cupboards, I think everyone else had the same idea as it was heaving with people there.

Meg, I hope your virus clears soon, take things easy..

Enjoy your day and weekend ahead!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top