Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2012, 08:20 AM

Birdy Thursday

Good morning everyone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0m4ADnfu91k

Mother natures creatures were up early this morning singing their heads off before 5:00am.
It is lighter morning but everything feels damp even though it is not raining at the moment, the wind still has a cutting edge to it which makes it feel colder than what it is.

No plans for today except to do a quick visit to Aldi and lunch, which still has to be christened , at home.

Have a pleasant day people and try to

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvlW4bEjB5A
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2012, 09:16 AM

Re: Birdy Thursday

Good Morning Bob and Everyone Another heavy rain and very windy morning! Fed up looking out at it. Got soaked yesterday taking Loki walkies, neither of us enjoyed walkies! Ach well perhaps Spring isn't far away!!

Loved those clips, Bob! I haven't heard Pearl Carr and Teddy Johnson for years! Brought back childhood memories!! Love Simon & Garfunkel and that one is one of my favourites Many thanks for sharing them!

Hope everyone will enjoy a good day.

Take care and stay safe!
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2012, 10:35 AM

Good day Bob, Rosemary and everyone to follow.

A pleasant start here with 11 deg, no wind and no rain. I've swept the drive of debris from yesterday's gales and after coffee I'm going down to the vegetable garden to turn over a couple of beds to let the robins see the grubs and pests.

Chicken casserole for lunch and then after walking the dogs I'll be relaxing with a book methinks...

Take care all, and enjoy whatever you have planned today..

Barry
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2012, 10:36 AM

Morning everyone
Going to be one of the hotest days so far today we are going to get a temperature up to 17 C, what is going on.
All the flowers are pushing through, and the garden is getting a bit of colour to it.
Hope to get into the garden at the weekend and have a good look around.
Enjoy your day
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2012, 11:45 AM

Good morning fellow members It feels really mild here with sunny spells which is good for the heating bills. I have been out to do the shopping and the washing is drying on the line so I can relax a little now and potter.

I am going to look at the runner beans available and decide which to grow this year, it won't be long until it is planting time .

Have a pleasant day everyone
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2012, 12:32 PM

Good morning all, nice and bright and sunny here, supposed to get up to 15degrees later

Such sad news about Frank Carson, a very funny man. I loved his sense of humour. No matter what he said, about whomever he said it, no one seemed to take offence.

Have a good day everyone.
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2012, 01:23 PM

Good morning all. Checking in with a sunny dry day predicted and a high temperature around 12C. I will be going for a ride/drive somewhere. The rest of the week and weekend is gloomy & wet. Have a good day all!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2012, 01:36 PM

Hello all! it's dry with hazy sunshine here - only 10ºC atm, Cheltenham is only 35 miles away but we are nowhere near Shirley's predicted 17º

More purple and yellow crocuses are appearing in the garden, it's good to see things beginning to awaken after their winter sleep.

Meg, how is your throat today?

Enjoy you day everyone
pixie
Canada
pixie is female  pixie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2012, 02:27 PM

just got up looks cold have to were a winter coat when go out
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2012, 05:27 PM

We have had wind and rain today and its decidedly chilly.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top