Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2012, 08:03 AM

Insurance Tuesday

Good morning folk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anPK6...eature=related

Wet coldish and a wind that could cut through steel yet Mother natures creatures were up and singing, the farm was a hive of activity and rust is starting to form on our bodies.

Plans for today are sorting out the car insurance, I love doing this and having debates with insurance company's. Lucn at home which I am sure will contain Pancakes followed by an afternoon of writing to my MP complaining.

Haver a great day everyone and stay warm, dry and safe and remember

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbYWkegobTU
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2012, 10:07 AM

Re: Insurance Tuesday

Good morning AB and those to follow...

Overcast but bright at the moment, I hope we'll see glimmers of the sun shortly.

Nothing special being planned for today so it will be washing, shopping and a date with Mr Dyson later.

Happy Pancake day to all! For those on diets......... be careful how many you eat!
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2012, 10:07 AM

Good Morning Bob and Everyone Heavy rain outside, a bit windy but not too cold!

Walkies later with Loki but not too long - too wet!!

Hope everyone enjoys Tuesday.

Liking those links, Bob. I love that Confused.com ad!! Thanks for sharing.

Take care and stay safe everyone.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2012, 10:14 AM

Good morning AB, Mags and Rosemary and all who follow A beautiful sunny morning here but quite cold.

I am going to pop to the shops then do some cleaning, the paintwork on the landing I think. I like to do one 'extra' cleaning task each day

Have a pleasant day everyone whatever you decide to do .
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2012, 10:19 AM

Good morning everyone.

Lovely morning here in Sherwood with minimum 7 deg overnight, now at 10 deg and rising with bright sunshine. It's that good in fact that I may have a walk down the garden and start to tidy up after the winter, and maybe clean out the greenhouse ready for fumigating...

Have a great day all and hey, let's be careful out there...

Barry
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2012, 11:26 AM

Its a wet morning so far which I don't like as it means, wellies and wet dogs Wish we had the sunshine some of you have though!

Good luck in sorting out your car insurance AB. I've spent hours and hours trying to sort mine out online and yesterday I pressed the Accept button and got the message "We are experiencing technical problems, please try again later" aarrgghhh!! So will have another go this morning

Nothing exciting planned for today, office work this morning and off to Scotland late this afternoon.

Enjoy the rest of your day folks
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2012, 12:36 PM

Good Morning all. It's a warmish 10C this morning with a 80$ promise of rain today. We're stuck in our typical rain pattern for Winter.

A lot of little chores to do today that all start with McDonald's and spread to the grocery store across the street. The basics of milk & bread are need with maybe a few pieces of fruit as a treat.

I started to get excited when I saw am email from my local camera shop but it turned out to be just a small piece of the pie, a filter for my new camera's lens. I ordered a new camera from them that won't be released until March 22 along with a new 28-300mm lens and filter. The filter is coming, the filter is coming! Underwelming isn't it? LOL Have a good day all!
ClaireMarie
Ontario, Canada
ClaireMarie is female  ClaireMarie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2012, 12:50 PM

Good (early) Morning to all. Still waiting for the sun to peek its rays for me. They are calling for snow actually today here, but its to warm to over 0 so I'm thinking its going to come as rain when it does. Looking forward to pancakes too, with blueberries ... yum. Yesterday was a holiday off here for Family Day and I always find it harder to get into gear the day after. Maybe a second coffee. Have a great day.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2012, 05:55 PM

Good afternoon all, a lovely day today, sunny and mild. I put in a good days work today and I'll be hard at it tomorrow too, better that twirling your thumbs I suppose. Nothing special for the rest of the day, just recharge after dinner for tomorrow with good old Mr. Sandeman, (Bring me a dream, remember that song?).
Take good care of yourselves Folks.
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2012, 07:57 PM

Trust you... Mr Sandeman was the name of a Port, and the song Mr Sandman bring me a dream make her complexion likes peaches and cream. Tarah each.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top