Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2012, 08:03 AM

Rain, Rain, Rain Saturday

Good morning everyone
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjE35...eature=related

It is raining heavily with a strong icy wind blowing in from Siberia but at least it is up too 4 degrees on the thermometer, not that it feels like it.
There were only a couple of Blackbirds up to welcome us on our walk this morning and the Sheep were all huddled by the hedgerows. We could have missed our shower this as we had one when we were walking the lane and Bridle path, a full change of clothing was need on our return.

Plans for today are to stay warm indoors with nothing more energetic than the occaisional movement to replenish drinks and make lunch, the afternoon will be much of the same and the evening should not change matters.

Have a great day and stay dry and safe but remember your loved ones need to know

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kybeq...eature=related
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2012, 09:00 AM

Re: Rain, Rain, Rain Saturday

Morning Bob and all who follow. Very windy here this morning with heavy rain forecast later. We'll be walking the pups shortly and then a little retail therapy for Mrs PM at Asda is on the agenda methinks. Fajitas for lunch and then we'll be relaxing this afternoon with a film or a book (or both)...

Have a good day and hey, let's look out for one another today...

Barry
Berxer
Chatterbox
S.Wales, UK
Berxer is female  Berxer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2012, 09:37 AM

Good morning Bob, Barry and everyone A mildish one at 8°C and damp. Forecast here is for heavy rain at midday then full sunshine at 3pm - still, better than snow!

Ever woke up to the alarm thinking that it was part of the dream you were having? That's what happened to me this morning.

Have a good day whatever you're doing
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2012, 09:49 AM

Good morning one and all it's blowing a gale here with heavy showers.

It is the twins birthday party later and in preparation I am just going to put the faces on 30 gingerbread men with melted chocolate .
I think it might be a rather tiring and noisy day an I am looking forward to a quiet evening

Enjoy your day whatever you decide to do .
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2012, 09:52 AM

Originally Posted by Berxer ->
Good morning Bob, Barry and everyone A mildish one at 8°C and damp. Forecast here is for heavy rain at midday then full sunshine at 3pm - still, better than snow!

Ever woke up to the alarm thinking that it was part of the dream you were having? That's what happened to me this morning.

Have a good day whatever you're doing
Hi Carmen I don't use an alarm and wake naturally, if I don't a wet nose snorting a request for breakfast makes sure I do .
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2012, 09:54 AM

Good Morning Bob and Everyone Was raining heavy during the night and early this morning and very windy. Both wind and rain have stopped but feels cold!!

Loki enjoyed her walkies yesterday and had a real spring in her step!! Even didn't mind being caught out in the rain!! She did well walking down the stairs as well and back up them! I was worried about her not being able to walk down but her legs are not wobbly now!

Happy Birthday to the Twins, Meg, and hope you get all the faces on the ginerbread men - sounds yummy and bet all the children will wolf into them! Hope you all have a lovely day.

Enjoy Saturday everyone.

Thanks for the links, Bob.

Take care all and stay safe
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire

18-02-2012, 09:58 AM

Originally Posted by Brandykins ->
Good Morning Bob and Everyone Was raining heavy during the night and early this morning and very windy. Both wind and rain have stopped but feels cold!!

Loki enjoyed her walkies yesterday and had a real spring in her step!! Even didn't mind being caught out in the rain!! She did well walking down the stairs as well and back up them! I was worried about her not being able to walk down but her legs are not wobbly now!

Happy Birthday to the Twins, Meg, and hope you get all the faces on the ginerbread men - sounds yummy and bet all the children will wolf into them! Hope you all have a lovely day.

Enjoy Saturday everyone.

Thanks for the links, Bob.

Take care all and stay safe
Thank you Rosmary most of the little guests will be around the age of 2 so I am guessing a lot of my work will have one bite taken out of it then end up in the bin
Berxer
Chatterbox
S.Wales, UK
Berxer is female  Berxer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2012, 10:21 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Hi Carmen I don't use an alarm and wake naturally, if I don't a wet nose snorting a request for breakfast makes sure I do .
Hahaha, I know what you mean

I don't normally need an alarm because I seem to wake up much earlier, but this morning I thought "just another half hour", and in that space of time went into a dream state.

Hope the twins enjoy their party Meg and you get to recuperate later in the day.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2012, 12:11 PM

'morning all of you out there

Originally Posted by Antibrown ->
with a strong icy wind blowing in from Siberia but at least it is up too 4 degrees on the thermometer,
Yes AB, but please bear in mind that before it reaches you it passes over us and we have no Gulf Stream to fight it back

Still, it has been only -6 at night and even + 2 during the day so not too bad

Best wishes to all.
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2012, 12:33 PM

Good Morning. There's only 100% chance of rain today so we might get wet. I only have to go out today a couple of times so I parked my car close to the entrance yesterday. Other than the two errands I'll be kicking back and just relaxing, my main hobby.

Have a good day all!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top