Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2012, 08:10 AM

Fine day Friday

Good morning all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iP8Z_J5Cpmw&feature=fvsr

Fine at the moment but we are promised rain later on, there is a cold wind blowing from the north and it makes it feel colder than it really is, Mother natures creatures are not up yet apart from the odd Blackbird so is it a sign thwt we should have stayed in bed longer?

Plans for today after a early morning visit to the Doctors for a check up and the results that the vampire nurse has come up with, are to visit the local PCWorld for a new mouse, a clean up of my study, then lunch will be at home, Fish and Chips with Mushy peas, the afternoon should be a bit more exciting as we are going on a treasure hunt, it ivovles driving around the area finding landmarks which have be put on our list, the first one home with the complete list wins. The duration is limited to 3 hours and if no-one has the complete list then the couple that have the most correct answers wins.

(((((hugs))))) to Loki and all of the other Gods creatures that are below par.

Have a great day everyone and dont forget, a smile and a thank you cost nothing but could make someones day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWqLPxJ7kxU
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2012, 10:02 AM

Re: Fine day Friday

Good morning one and all it's a bit grey here today but still quite mild.
It is the twins 2nd birthday party tomorrow so I am busy baking in preparation

Rosemary how is Loki today, I hope she is continuing to improve.

Have a pleasent day everyone
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2012, 10:25 AM

Beautiful morning here in Sherwood with 12 deg. and sunshine, really springlike...

Dogs have been walked and just having coffee prior to pottering in the garden for an hour or so. Sausage and mash for lunch and then visiting poorly friends this afternoon.

Have a great day everyone and remember to beware of strangers offering sweeties...

Barry
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2012, 10:33 AM

Good Morning, Bob, Meg, Barry and All Dull and dreich so far, more rain forecasted for later.

Loki had a good night's sleep last night -and so did I Fingers crossed the fits have stopped for another long while. Many thanks Bob and Meg for your wishes for her and Loki says thank you as well Will try and take her out for a wee walk around the Castle, her legs were still a bit wobbly yesterday. I think she is a lot steadier this morning though.

Love those links, Bob. Thanks for sharing.

Hope you all enjoy a good day today, whatever the weather.

Take care and stay safe.
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2012, 10:46 AM

Another nice morning, quite warm looking forward to the weekend hope i can get out into the garden to have a look at all the flowers that are coming through.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2012, 11:11 AM

Good morning all, cloudy and damp here with the weatherman's promise of better to come, I reach for a pinch of salt. Must get the shed cleaned today as I have some work lined up and there's nothing as bad as working in a messy workshop.
Take good care of yourselves folks.
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2012, 01:36 PM

Good morning all. Another rainy day here today. It's supposed to actually rain today as opposed to the drizzle and spitting we had all day yesterday. I hate that as you'll get wet if you look up at it but the entire day only yielded 1/10th of an inch.

It's McDonald's for me this morning as I must meet up with Dianne to go to Costco and fetch the 3 canvas prints she had made from my photos. It's sort of an awkward situation as I gave her 3 glossy paper prints as a Christmas gift and now she just assumed she could have them made into canvas prints. At least she's paying the $35 per print cost. They're on my account so I must go with her to pick them up. I just hope the other 6 of our group want the same favor.

Have a good day all and stay warm.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2012, 01:43 PM

Hello everyone although it's overcast, it's quite a nice, mild day. After all these weeks of some members reporting that they have various spring bulbs in flower, I can at long last, say that I have a crocus that should break into bloom sometine this weekend!

Did the weekend shop earlier so just a few 'about the house' chores to do now.

AB - good luck with the treasure hunt

Meg - it's amazing that the twins will be 2 this weekend..... where has the time gone! I hope you and they will have a lovely time tomorrow.

Rosemary - I hope Loki continues to improve...

Have a good day and weekend ahead, everyone!
pixie
Canada
pixie is female  pixie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2012, 02:05 PM

its still early here in ontario but as soon as the sun comes out of for my 30 min walk to nowere
its a long weekend here
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2012, 03:59 PM

Hello everybody, not too bad a day so far, a bit gloomy but dry which is always good. If the weather people are right looks like we may get a little snow over the weekend

Have been over the border into Scotland this morning to Annan and before I left for home walked Bonnie and my visiting dog along the river which they enjoyed. The journey home is quicker now as Carlisle's new bypass opened a few days ago, bliss

Off to Cockermouth shortly to take a dog home so will have clocked up lots of miles today but at least I can take Bonnie with me which she loves.

Pleased to hear that Loki is ok now
Enjoy your baking for the twins Meg
Enjoy the treasure hunt AB
Pleased to hear that you have a crocus about to flower Mags, I have one in the garden but no sign of it this year but my first daffodil is about to open

Enjoy the rest of your day folks

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top