Join for free
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2012, 08:16 AM

Doing nothing Thursday

Good morning everyone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuxSl_4yLz4

I think winter is returning, it is colder and the wind has an icy cutting edge to it, not as many of mother natures creatures are up and about and the sheep were restless.

Plans for today are seraching for things not to do followed by lunch and more searching of things no to do.

Eileen was back on the door step this morning, she disappeared when the Peacocks came into the garden on Tuesday and we did not see her at all yesterday sepite a walk around the neighbourhood. She is sat on top of the freezer at the moment just staring out of the window. I wonder what she made of the Peacocks?

Loki (((((hugs))))).

Have a good day everyone and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeaFa...eature=related
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2012, 08:54 AM

Re: Doing nothing Thursday

Good Morning Bob and All Not cold up here. Yesterday became a bit cloudy but wasn't cold. Today I think is going to be similar.

Hope you have a nice relaxed day today.

Many thanks for the links, Bob. Good ones as always. Glad the wee cat came back to you again - the Peacocks probably frightened it!

Loki thanks you for the hugs. No more fits, so hope they are finished for a long while now! Got to take her for her blood test on 3 March to see her Phenobarb level and Potassium level. I think she will be put on extra Potassim Bromide tablets then.

Hope everyone will enjoy a good day today.

Take care.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2012, 09:58 AM

Good morning to everyone.

Glad to hear that Eileen has put in an appearance Bob, hope she sticks around for a while now...

Great news about Loki Rosemary, flipping animals they're nothing but a worry aren't they?

Macaroni cheese for lunch today after a couple of hours in the garden now that it's milder, just some ground to turn over and then I'll plant my shallots and onions methinks...

Have a great day all and hey, let's be careful out there today...

Barry
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2012, 12:52 PM

Good morning fellow members and a beautiful morning it is too

Rosemary I am pleased to hear Loki is stable at last , I hope she continues to improve.

Enjoy your day everyone
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2012, 01:15 PM

Good morning to all as this day gets ready to begin. It's still quite dark at 4 a.m. with the temperature starting at 2C this morning. There's a 60% chance of rain today and even greater the rest of the week.

My senior friend, Pat, is at home relapsed with that flu bug that had her down earlier this month. At 80 it can be tough to get over those things. She said she threw up in the doctor's waiting room. She certainly won't be at McDonald's until at least Tuesday of next week. We are praying for her recovery. I'll be sending another get well card shortly.

No plans for today. I think I'll stay home and make breakfast here. I have lots of food. I often think about how blessed I truly am. There are too man out there that awake to their hunger each & every day. Even though I don't have a lot of money I am still better off than the homeless and ultra poor.

Have a good day all.

Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2012, 01:41 PM

Good afternoon all, dull and overcast here today. I have a lot to do today, I'll be spring cleaning my shed and making a resting place for the second-hand laptop I bought from my Son, he fixed it up like new, put more memory in it and lots of applications, (wish he could put more memory in me.), but not before a customary visit to the local at lunchtime, first things first as they say.
Take the day as it comes and keep a cool head Folks.
ClaireMarie
Ontario, Canada
ClaireMarie is female  ClaireMarie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2012, 01:45 PM

Woke up to freezing rain in our area as the temps sits at '0'. As the sun is coming up, its turning to misty rain. Calls for hybernation and making the day pass keeping the 4 wee daycare kids busy. Undecorated from Valentine's and thing of 'something' ... hmmm. Baking always warms the soul on days like this.
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2012, 05:09 PM

Its very exciting here today, the gardener has started scarifying the grass(is that the right word) and is bringing all the moss up, next he will feed it and then cut it later.We are really on the way to Spring.( I hope)
pixie
Canada
pixie is female  pixie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2012, 08:28 PM

you must be in ontartio to claremarie
my husband drives a transort truck he just gor home
he siad it was not that bad he had to go to parmaston today
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2012, 12:00 AM

Hello everyone late visit from me today! We've had fun with the grandchildren today, went into town and took them on the big wheel which they were very excited about, there was so much to see over the rooftops that they didn't know where to look first In the evening we were joined by their Mum ans Dad and we all went out for a lovely meal. I think I will sleep sound tonight now!

BobM - sorry to hear your friend Pat has caught the flu bug again, I do hope she recovers very soon.

That is a lovely Get Well card you have made for her...

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top