Join for free
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2012, 07:54 PM

Sharing games

I wondered if you have a favourite game you play and would like to share it with other members.
Called 3D Logic this is my favourite game at the moment - looks a bit like Rubiks cube and gets harder as it goes along

http://www.puzzle.ro/en/3d_logic
Berxer
Chatterbox
S.Wales, UK
Berxer is female  Berxer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2012, 10:09 PM

Re: Sharing games

Can't seem to gain access to that link Janela

I like playing Bookworm which I bought from BigFishGames. I can't provide a link.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2012, 04:30 PM

Oh, that's a pity... but I'm not sure what I have to do to make it work.. I'll try sending it to my son, he'll know.
I had Bookworm! Now I wonder where that went?
There's another word game called Virble that is similar to Bookworm.
I'll get back to you on 3D logic, I'm sure you'll enjoy the challenge.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2012, 04:45 PM

I play online chess on chessworld.net and have done for many years, but apart from that only Solitaire and Majhong Titans which I keep on the desktop...

p.s. The link to 3D Logic worked for me Janela....
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK

15-02-2012, 06:17 PM

I haven't played chess for years PM. I think I would embarass myself if I tried now! Everyday I do a New York Times puzzle and sudoku - I do believe that doing puzzles of some sort keeps your brain active.
My son is like minded and gets 'stocking fillers' of puzzle books at Christmas. He bought me a book of Hanjie puzzles, they can be a devil to do.

I'm pleased the link worked..I'm up to level 25..it takes me an age to do one level now! (I won't give up though)
Berxer
Chatterbox
S.Wales, UK
Berxer is female  Berxer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2012, 11:39 PM

Janela, just tried the link again, as it worked for Barry, and it does work now I think I must have had a visit from the gremlins.

Shall look at it later

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top