Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2012, 08:17 AM

Valentines Day Tuesday

Good morning everyone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wG6lAtpcI_Q

For all you romantics out there I hope your day is full of whatever you want.

It is a fine day with the moon lighting the sky and mother natures creatures singing their hearts out to welcome it. Walking along the bridle path was very entertaining with all the different birds following us looking for their breakfast and fluttering from side to side.

Plans for today are few and far between, only lunch and our special evening meal out have been sorted as of yet so who knows what the day will bring.

Have a great day everyone and rmember to tell your OH

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6bOC...eature=related
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2012, 08:47 AM

Re: Valentines Day Tuesday

Good Morning Bob and Everyone Hope you all enjoy a good day today, whatever you do!

I am shattered! Loki started taking her fits yesterday after we came back from our long walk She's had 7 so far and I am hoping they are petering out now. Up all night I was, sitting on the edge of my bed reading. She is sleeping now in the kitchenette.

Many thanks for the links, Bob, good ones.

Take care all and stay safe.
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2012, 09:08 AM

Good morning all. I' m up half the night because of some chicken fried rice I ate last night. It must have been loaded with MSG. That keeps me running to the bathroom to pee. Not much fun when I should be sleeping.

I had a bout with my cable company over poor broadband speed yesterday. They were going to send out a technician until they discovered a widespread issue. They called late to cancel my appointment, claiming they had fixed the problem. We'll see.

Have a good day all.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2012, 10:13 AM

A very good morning to all and sundry waifs, strays and ne-erdowells who visit this place...

Sorry to hear about Loki Rosemary, me and the boys send big (((HUGS))) to you both.

Nothing much planned, just the usual odd jobs and walks with the pups. It's a lot milder here today so it looks like the woods will be muddy rather than frosty, which means a bath for the boys on our return methinks...

Have a good day all and hey, let's do it to them before they do it to us...

Barry
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2012, 10:31 AM

Good morning fellow members a lovely morning reasonably mild with sun but less welcome lots of mud underfoot from the recently thawed snow.

I am babysitting all 3 babies later while the young couple have a romantic evening out

Rosemary I am sorry to hear Loki is having problems again, it must be very scary for you and I hope things improve soon.

Have a pleasent day everyone
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2012, 10:31 AM

Morning everyone
It seems to be getting a little warmer over the last couple of days first night didnt have to have the heating on through out the night.
Been watching the holiday programmes from Antiga, and all across the caribbean which makes me feel a bit better seeing all that sun.

Enjoy your day
The Dog Lover
Watford
The Dog Lover is female  The Dog Lover has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2012, 11:31 AM

Mild with some sunshine here. Waiting for my bathroom guy to contunue. Really hope he will get the bath in by the end of the week as I must go back to work on Monday. Jess is doing fine although still a bit of fluid coming from the drains. Got appointment with the vet tomorrow to have a look at it all.

For those with partners have a good valentines day.
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2012, 11:48 AM

Good morning everybody, its not a bad day here so far, sun is trying to peep through the clouds, hopefully it will succeed The ground is drying up which is great for dog walking.

Office bound this morning and out into the Lakes this afternoon and will finish off at the Beach, so lots of driving. The starlings have left lots of poop on my car when they flew over last night to roost in garden so must go and sort that out now.

Sorry to hear about Loki Rosemary and I hope that she recovers soon, like Meg said it must be very scary for you both.

Enjoy the rest of your day folks
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2012, 01:43 PM

Good afternoon all, a lovely day here, sunny and quite mild. Happy Valentine's day to all the romantics out there!, I'm taking the Wife up to the local tonight, they are having a 60's and 70's music night for the older folks, should bring back memories.
I hope loki improves Rosemary.
Sorry to hear you got a bum steer with the rice Bob.
Hope you all kissed the postman today, all bills are suspended until tomorrow, loooove letters only.
Enjoy the day folks.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2012, 01:44 PM

Hello everyone

Lovely sunny day with just the odd white cloud floating in the sky. The washing is out on the line blowing gently in the breeze so I have high hopes of it drying out today....... that will most probably mean a basket of ironing to do later on!

I received a lovely bouquet of flowers from my beloved this morning - but no card ...... he says he's now too embarrassed to go into a shop full of youngsters looking for cards.

Sorry to hear about Loki, Rosemary, it must be very worrying for you.... I hope she recovers soon.

Enjoy your day folks!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top