Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2012, 08:07 AM

Back to work Monday

Good morning everyone

Come on up and at em, those going to work.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrQQZuLru9s

First of all thank you for your thoughts. Our elderly neighbour is quite well, she slept in for the first time in over 20years.
Our walk this morning was quite interesting, mother natures creatures were out in force and singing loud enough to wake the dead. The Owls were also joining in which made a couple of dogs start howling. The sheep were out on the bridle path as some idiot opened all the gates to the fields, so we started herding them back into a field just as the farmer turned up wiith Meg the sheep dog who just walk around them and they disappeared back into the fields so easily.

Plans for today are still in the melting pot so anything could happen.Lunch is at home though, Bangers and mash and I suspect that she who must be obeyed is planning a trip out this afternoon.

Have a great day everyone and remember

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHenV6qzX_M
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2012, 09:20 AM

Re: Back to work Monday

Good Morning Bob and All Glad to hear your neighbour had only slept in! Oh I love those clips, Bob, many thanks for sharing.

Damp and dreich outside and a wee bit cold. Not sure what I'm doing but will be out with Loki walking, not sure where to go though as we went thru' Johnstone yesterday - may take her to Elderslie and beyond for a change!

Hope you all enjoy a good day - you've put me in the notion for bangers and mash, Bob!!

Take care all and stay safe.
The Dog Lover
Watford
The Dog Lover is female  The Dog Lover has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2012, 09:36 AM

No work for me this week as I've taken it off to stay with my little girl. Seems to be getting milder this week which is good news. Still lying snow in the garden though.

Have a good day all.
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2012, 10:12 AM

Back at work today after a long weekend.
Woke up at 4 am to see freezing fog outside. Went and put the heating on so it would be warm for when i got up at 6.30.
Fog had disappeared and was a lot warmer than it had been in a while.
Hope it continues.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2012, 10:19 AM

Morning all. No frost here this morning but the lying snow seems very reluctant to shift..

Nothing special happening today as far as I can tell. I'm cooking chicken and leek pie for lunch with mash and veg, with stewed fruit to follow, yum yum... Walking the pups through the forest is programmed in for after lunch, and then I may relax for a couple of hours with a book methinks.

Have a great day everyone...

Barry
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2012, 10:20 AM

Good morning everyone back not a bad day, at least it is dry at the moment and a little warmer.

I am having baby Hannah for the morning so lots to do.
Have a pleasant day
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2012, 02:17 PM

Good afternoon everybody. Its turned out to be a lovely sunny day and dare I say it, warmer that of late Had to go to Cockermouth this morning where I had to drive through fog and drizzle so glad to be home in the sunshine Haven't walked Bonnie yet so will go soon. We also have a lovely labradoodle visiting for a few days and he'll enjoy our walk on the marsh.

Glad to hear that your neighbour's ok AB. Enjoy the rest of your day folks with babysitting, cooking, looking after poorly dogs and generally relaxing
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2012, 02:45 PM

Good morning all. Rain again today but I still must get out to do my grocery shopping. May I ask for a description of bangers & mash? I don't see that on the menu at McDonald's.

Have a great day all.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2012, 02:55 PM

Originally Posted by bobmielke ->
Good morning all. Rain again today but I still must get out to do my grocery shopping. May I ask for a description of bangers & mash? I don't see that on the menu at McDonald's.

Have a great day all.
Here you are Bob, good old British Bangers & Mash!

Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2012, 03:01 PM

Good afternoon all

It's turning into a nice day here, dry and a lot warmer than of late. No special plans for the day other than the usual chores.

AB - I'm pleased to hear your elderly neighbour is ok, I expect she enjoyed those extra hours in bed.

Val - I hope Jess is recovering well...

Enjoy your day everyone

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top