Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2021, 05:49 AM

Good Morning Tuesday !

Good morning everyone.

There's a fine soft rain out there this morning and it is somewhat cooler.

I have had a walk, my chores are done, Next thing on the agenda - sardines on toast for breakfast with a pot of Yorkshire tea.

Expecting deliveries today so not going out - no doubt will find something to do ... later!

Have a fun day.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2021, 06:12 AM

Re: Good Morning Tuesday !

Good morning. I'm off to work in ten minutes. Have a good day everyone.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2021, 07:09 AM

Good morning Tabby, LD and everybody. Raining here but warm, ugh. Pottering today, not much on - just household things and food shopping. Have a lovely day everyone
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2021, 07:26 AM

Good morning everybody.

I'm up bright & early so I guess I'll be going for my early morning swim. I'm feeling a bit more energetic thank goodness.

Later I'm going with Tony to hospital for blood tests and this evening out for a meal with family.

Have a good day all.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2021, 07:45 AM

Good morning everyone

Yes its cooler today but the forecast is for it to get warmer later. I'm off to the carpet shop this morning to order a carpet for the 2nd bedroom which is just about complete...it looks pretty. Starting on the dining room later but might take time out this afternoon if the sun breaks through and have some time in the garden.

Have a good day everyone
Maywalk
Leicestershire
Maywalk is female  Maywalk has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2021, 08:36 AM

If only I could get out in the fresh air for a short while I would be in my element but unfortunately I am in hospital getting over a broken bone in the bottom of my spine so that is out of the question.
Mind you I will be seeing a bit of the outside world tomorrow because this hospital is taking me to another hospital for a pacemaker check up. It wouldn’t surprise me if it does not hiss it down with rain.
Have a good day everyone.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2021, 08:57 AM

Originally Posted by Maywalk ->
If only I could get out in the fresh air for a short while I would be in my element but unfortunately I am in hospital getting over a broken bone in the bottom of my spine so that is out of the question.
Mind you I will be seeing a bit of the outside world tomorrow because this hospital is taking me to another hospital for a pacemaker check up. It wouldn’t surprise me if it does not hiss it down with rain.
Have a good day everyone.
That sounds painful Maywalk...Good luck with the transfer
Maywalk
Leicestershire
Maywalk is female  Maywalk has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2021, 09:06 AM

It’s not to stay there Summer just to have pacemaker checked. Thanks for the good wishes though.
Bathsheba
Devon, UK
Bathsheba is female  Bathsheba has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2021, 09:12 AM

Good morning everyone,

Ah at last, sunny with blue skies! We had so much rain yesterday, I got caught in it more than once

No plans today, will just go where the day leads me. Have a good day wherever it leads you
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2021, 09:21 AM

Good morning all.
Its drizzling with a light, gentle rain at the mo, but hot weather forecast for later this week.

I had a good sleep last night, and wouldnt have got up if my Gertie hadnt jumped on me with her big wet kisses!

Off to my exercise class this morning, then to the garden centre as they nave got a good deal on roses at the mo.

Just had the first scam phone call of the day already!

Tarar for now.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top