Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2021, 05:04 AM

Good Morning Monday

(Good) Morning everyone.

And still it rains. The gardens will be happy

It is housework day at Tabby Towers and I am expecting a delivery from Viking - Oh - and I promised a friend I would make her a box for a Wedding Card - other than that nothing set in stone.

Have a fun day.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2021, 05:15 AM

Re: Good Morning Monday

Good morning Tabby and all who follow

One word for today.....decorating

Have a good day everyone
Psmith
melbourne australia
Psmith is male  Psmith has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2021, 05:41 AM

You two are always up early and busy.I'm exhausted just reading about it.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2021, 05:48 AM

Hiya Smiffy!
Ullabi
Ullabi is female 

05-07-2021, 06:57 AM

Good morning everyone,

A hot sunny start to the week, not a cloud in the sky. We really need some rain. My rain barrels are almost empty, I only water the pots, panters and greenhouse. There's no point in watering the flowerbeds they'd need soaking for a couple of hours so they have to fend for themselves but are OK so far. Did a little weeding late yesterday evening after the sun had disappeared behind the trees.

My daily chat with mum, then a trip to the recycling station to get rid of the cuttings and weeds from yesterday and do some shopping.

We'll probably have another round of weeding and tidying up in the greenhouse this evening. I have a bumper crop of cucumbers and gherkins on the go. Picked our first cucumber yesterday, it weighed 600 grams which is about one pund if you're still not metric.

Have a good day whatever you have planned
macywack
north west, england
macywack is male  macywack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2021, 07:09 AM

good morning Monday and had plenty of overnight rain, garden needed it. Out with our u3a garden group this morning visiting two gardens locally, still some restrictions on numbers, ooooer sun has come out
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2021, 07:13 AM

Good morning all, plenty of rain here too but yes, the garden was thankful for a good drink.

Just the Tesco run first thing then we may have a walk around town for Rosemary to take her watch in for repair, then fish 'n chips for lunch.

Have a good day everyone
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2021, 07:13 AM

Good morning everyone! Its pouring here and warm. I'm going to the dog shelter to hand in some food this morning. I'll need to shut my eyes and ears while doing so, or else I'll be coming home with a couple of new 4 legged friends! Other than that, no plans. Hope you all have a lovely day
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2021, 08:36 AM

Good morning everybody.

I'm off to my weekly keep fit class soon.

Later I'm going with Tony to visit out daughter & her toddler grandson who she looks after twice a week.. We may go a walk on the park weather permitting.

Have a good day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2021, 09:03 AM

Good morning everyone the sun is shining but heavy storms forecast.
I am off to collect my new specs shortly and I might pop to the garden centre for more compost.
Enjoy your day

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top