Join for free
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2012, 08:10 AM

Lazy Thursday

Good morning everyone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAbwMGZtIsY

It is cold dark wet, quite wintery really and it looks like mother natures creatures staying in bed this morning.

The snow had almost gone at my sons so the driving in the snow will have to wait again.
Now looking at the forecast it looks like we came back a day early. She who must be obeyed said wake me up when we stop at a service staion, as she as soundly asleep and the traffic was light I drove straight through and made it home before she woke up. 4 1/4 hours sleeping and then she wanted to go to bed she could,nt believe we got home so fast.

Plans for today are relaxing, lunch at home then more relaxing in the afternoon followed by the same tonight, looks like a tiring day ahead.

Have a great day and remember

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kK4JT...eature=related
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2012, 08:31 AM

Re: Lazy Thursday

Good morning all on another cold and crisp day. We've still got lying snow here from last Saturday and more forecast this afternoon... looks like being another tough day in front of the fire in prospect....

Alfie seems fully recovered this morning after his outing to the vet's yesterday, but we'll encourage another quiet day for him to assist the initial healing, so no walks through the forest this morning.. Here he is this morning on guard on the stairs as usual...

Have a great day if you can and hey, let's be careful out there...

Barry
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2012, 10:35 AM

It is very strange today, it is not overly cold, it is not raining, it is not windy.
Just heard the weather report and it is saying 5-10 cm of snow by late afternoon.
Hope it misses us by dont think we will be so lucky.
Enjoy your day
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2012, 11:25 AM

Good morning all, Damp and showery here today, we were lucky we missed all the snow (so far). My first grandson Sean is 13 today and the good woman is baking his favourite cake, where do all the years go?.
Try not to overdo it AB.
I'm glad young Alfie is over his trouble Barry.
I hope the snow misses you Shirley.
Enjoy the day folks.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2012, 11:51 AM

Good Morning Bob and All Damp and dreich outside at the moment but thankfully no snow up here (yet anyway) Bet you're tired after driving and hope you get a good rest today, your wife as well!!

Aw Alfie is gorgeous, Barry, and hope he heals very quickly, bless him. Love the expression on his face.

Hope everyone will enjoy a good day today and stay warm.

Take care.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2012, 12:09 PM

Good morning fellow members being only a few miles from Shirley I have much the same weather and am preparing myself for the snow which is expected later. I have done the shopping so I won't starve

Barry I am pleased to see Alfie has recovered, Chloe likes to sit on the stairs too, she can keep an eye on everyone from there and can even see out of the sitting room window

Jem enjoy your grandsons birthday and particularly the cake

Have a pleasant day everyone
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2012, 12:39 PM

Good morning all. It will be a very strange day today with it starting at 8C and reaching 15C by day's end. What a bizarre Winter! I'm going for a scooter ride someplace, anyplace. Maybe a zoo trip is in order. I'm sure the animals will be out sunning themselves. Have a good day all!
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2012, 12:41 PM

Hello everybody, well its a damp day here too with lots of drizzle and its very cold and it looks quite foggy out there. I haven't been outside yet apart from feeding the birds! Been confined to the office all morning doing paperwork which will bring some money in

Off out soon with Bonnie and will take her to some local woods which she'll enjoy.

Jem Hope your grandson enjoys his birthday now that he's become a teenager
Hope Meg and Shirley don't get snowed in! Wish we could have some but doesn't look like it.
Love the picture of Alfie and pleased that all went well with his op.
AB sorry you didn't get to drive on the snow, looks like you are going to have to head south to do this!!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2012, 01:47 PM

Hello everybody the sun is shining, the sky is cloudless but the temperature hasn't risen above freezing point yet. Snow has been forecast for tomorrow here.

AB - hope you've had a good few days, nice to see you back.

Barry - glad young Alfie's recovery is going well.

Jem - Happy Birthday to Sean, they certainly do grow up fast!

BobM - I hope you make your trip to the zoo today, will look forward to some pics.

Enjoy your day, everyone

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top