Join for free
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2012, 03:25 AM

Ellen DeGeneres

It's no secret that comedian & talk show hostess Ellen DeGeneres is a gay lesbian. She has married her life mate in a state where gay marriage is legal. California passed a law called Proposition 8 that forbid gay marriage in that state. The Supreme Court recently proclaimed that law unconstitutional.

Ellen is an ad person for JC Penny stores in the United States. She has vocally been campaigning for Proposition 8 to be thrown out. After speaking her mind on her talk show concerning this decision a radical women's group has attacked her stand threatening to boycott JC Penny unless they drop Ellen as their ad person. JC Penny responded by stating they are backing Ellen DeGeneres.

My Christian values do not endorse the gay lifestyle however, my values also dictate that it is not my place to judge others. I watch the Ellen DeGeneres Show every day and love her set of values when it comes to running a clean, family oriented show that shows compassion for her fellow man. She has won many Emmy awards for excellent broadcasting as well as her humanitarian generosity. I'm sick & tired of specialty groups threatening to use their buying power to force their agenda upon others. I wrote an email to Ellen DeGeneres as well as JC Penny showing my support for their actions.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top