Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2021, 04:30 AM

Good morning Thursday !

Good morning everyone.

Cooler and cloudy today.

Going shopping with a friend and we are off for a Chinese lunch - all being well.

Have a fun day.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2021, 04:43 AM

Re: Good morning Thursday !

Went for my walk today, still a bit overcast on occasions but pleasant enough.

Fed the Sulphur Crest that hangs around but gets driven off by the Rainbow Lorikeets he is three times their size but they are so aggressive, (s)he seemed quite pleased. I might see if I can eventually hand feed him.

Did it bit of shopping for my lunch after my walk bbut am back home again either making phone calls or catching up on the Covid press conferences via Youtube or iView.

NT 1 case
WA zero
Qld 2
Vic zero
NSW 24
Tas zero
ACT zero

Bin night tonight but my bins are all empty, another pleasure denied to me.

Yes I am bored

Warmer weather forecast for the weekend
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2021, 05:24 AM

Good morning all, a brighter start here, so hopefully be a little warmer today.

I will have to water the veg plot today, the earth is very sandy here and drains away in no time so the shallow rooted veg needs a constant top up. Mum and eldest daughter visiting for lunch today which is always a pleasure, so no other plans.

Crikey, the first of July today, half the year gone already!

Enjoy your day everyone
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2021, 05:58 AM

Good morning everyone! Early rise today to take the dog out. The streets are quiet, the wood pigeons are cooing softly, the sun is rising, its lovely. Having breakfast then seeing how the day unfolds. Have a lovely day everybody
Psmith
melbourne australia
Psmith is male  Psmith has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2021, 06:02 AM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
Went for my walk today, still a bit overcast on occasions but pleasant enough.

Fed the Sulphur Crest that hangs around but gets driven off by the Rainbow Lorikeets he is three times their size but they are so aggressive, (s)he seemed quite pleased. I might see if I can eventually hand feed him.

Did it bit of shopping for my lunch after my walk bbut am back home again either making phone calls or catching up on the Covid press conferences via Youtube or iView.

NT 1 case
WA zero
Qld 2
Vic zero
NSW 24
Tas zero
ACT zero

Bin night tonight but my bins are all empty, another pleasure denied to me.

Yes I am bored

Warmer weather forecast for the weekend

Did you get pleasure filling them or having them emptied?
All the cockatoos around here go around in big gangs.
Ullabi
Ullabi is female 

01-07-2021, 07:25 AM

Good morning all,

It's grey and overcast again this morning and we had some light rain during the night.

Had a great time yesterday at the adventure pool, the boys loved it. Taped some clingfoil over my eye so I was actually able to get into one of the heated pools without getting the dressing wet. Lovely.

Going over to friends this afternoon. He has a big old Buick convertible and our younger grandson loves old American cars. He doesn't know about the car and our friend has promised to take him for a drive. I know he'll be thrilled. Other than that and my daily chat with mum we have nothing planned.

Enjoy your day.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2021, 07:37 AM

Good morning everyone

Black and white rabbits or a pinch and a punch its the first of the month.

I have the planning officer here later to look at the house...hope it all goes to plan you never can tell.

A bright morning here but it feels quite cool....a good gardening day

Have a good one everyone
macywack
north west, england
macywack is male  macywack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2021, 07:51 AM

good morning, dry and mild, changed my morning walkies, went along the river, only 10 mins from home, but can you believe it, the M6 had been closed and traffic diverted onto my rout home that took 30 mins
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2021, 07:58 AM

Good morning everybody.

I'm going to the cemetery this morning to tidy mums grave up. Give me a chance to try out my new Bosch cordless shears.

Afterwards I'm meeting a friend from one of my internet groups for lunch at the garden centre.

On the way back will call at Ady & Paula's house to see how Paula's mum
is. She had an operation on her shoulder yesterday & is staying with them to recuperate.

Tony is out with Ady for the day so the days my own.

Have a good day all.
Bathsheba
Devon, UK
Bathsheba is female  Bathsheba has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2021, 08:00 AM

Good morning everyone, heavens, 1st July! Before we know it we'll be talking about that seasonal celebration that no one wants to think about in the summer

We're picking our son's dog up this morning and having him all day and overnight, because son and fiance are taking a trip to London to pick up some artwork they've ordered. Last time my son bought some art online (fiance's Christmas present), he had it delivered to us - two big boxes arrived, one very heavy, one light as a feather. Yep, the light one was empty! Artwork stolen before it ever left the supplier we think, because there was no evidence of the packaging having been tampered with. So the empty box was shipped out in order to deceive their CCTV - the supplier, when telephoned, even said 'but we can see on CCTV that both items were shipped'. Yes, two boxes, one piece of artwork. Thankfully they believed my son and the missing piece was replaced. This time, though, he's taking no chances and collecting in person, not least because one piece was a commission!

Well, my sash cord rope has arrived, so today I will be having a go at making a rope bowl!

Enjoy your day folks

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top