Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2012, 08:47 AM

Hello Wednesday

Good morning to all and sundry, waifs and strays...

Very cold here this morning but clouding over so will hopefully warm up as the day proceeds. Little Alfie is going to the vets this morning for microchipping and to have his bits removed... but it only seems to be the nil by mouth that is upsetting him at the moment, if only he knew...

Have a great and and hey, let's be careful out there...

Barry
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2012, 09:58 AM

Re: Hello Wednesday

Good morning Barry and all who follow I have just been right across the fields and it was bone chillingly cold. Chloe enjoyed it though .

Off babysitting this morning so getting my playdough and brick building skills ready
Keep warm and have a pleasant day
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2012, 11:50 AM

Good Morning Barry, Meg and Everyone Damp and a wee bit chilly outside but the fog has cleared. It did clear up yesterday as well and turned out to be a lovely sunny, if chilly, day. Enjoyed some long walks with Loki. Don't know where we'll go today but we will be going out later, once Loki wakens up! She always has a couple of hours sleep after her morning meds!!

Hope wee Alfie gets on OK at the vets and look forward to hearing how he is, Barry! Wee cuddles to him.

Hope your babysitting goes well, Meg!

Enjoy a good day everyone.

Take care.
pixie
Canada
pixie is female  pixie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2012, 01:27 PM

its a bit cool today minus 8
today got docs aponment this morring
then this after going shoping with my oldest daughter
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2012, 01:46 PM

Good morning. There's a 20% chance of rain today so I might just drive the car to McDonald's this morning.

I have a fist full of DVD copies of the wonderful "Home" documentary about our planet's environmental problems, caused by mankind, and what we can do about it. The ariel photography is breathtaking and deserves an academy award. The makers of this documentary encourage copies to be made and distributed.

Have a great day all!
pixie
Canada
pixie is female  pixie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2012, 01:48 PM

sounds verry intersting
ClaireMarie
Ontario, Canada
ClaireMarie is female  ClaireMarie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2012, 02:40 PM

Frosty and chilly here this morning, eh Pixie? I've got a batch of muffins in the oven (blueberry/raspberry) to enjoy with the daycare kiddies for morning 'snack' at 9 and they smell wonderful baking!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2012, 03:14 PM

A very chilly day with the temperature yet to rise above freezing ...... brrrr, thank goodness for fleeces!

Barry, I hope little Oscar will be fine after his visit to the vet, poor little chap, hope he doesn't feel too sorry for himself on his return

Meg, playdough and brick building..... ahh I remember the days!. My grandchildren used to like playing with the barbershop playdough where the heads grew "dough hair" and they could cut it off with kiddies safety scissors..... oh dear, the mess that they made!

BobM, those DVD's sound very interesting.

Keep warm everyone
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2012, 03:23 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
A very chilly day with the temperature yet to rise above freezing ...... brrrr, thank goodness for fleeces!

Barry, I hope little Oscar will be fine after his visit to the vet, poor little chap, hope he doesn't feel too sorry for himself on his return

Meg, playdough and brick building..... ahh I remember the days!. My grandchildren used to like playing with the barbershop playdough where the heads grew "dough hair" and they could cut it off with kiddies safety scissors..... oh dear, the mess that they made!

BobM, those DVD's sound very interesting.

Keep warm everyone
If you are interested simply Google "documentary Home" and look for the 2009 documentary's homepage. You should be able to download a free copy from somewhere. http://www.midasoracle.org/2009/06/0...thus-bertrand/
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2012, 03:24 PM

Originally Posted by bobmielke ->
If you are interested simply Google "documentary Home" and look for the 2009 documentary's homepage. You should be able to download a free copy from somewhere.
Thanks Bob, I'll look into that later.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top