Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2012, 08:05 AM

Traumatic tuesday

Good morning all, its dark and cold up here in Cumbria north,off to the hospital today and not a happy bunny but it has to be done, enjoy your day today everyone.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2012, 08:25 AM

Re: Traumatic tuesday

A very good morning to all and sundry....

Hard frost here overnight but I've no need to go out early, so not too bothered. Plumbers will be here to service the boiler this morning so I'm going to light the fire nice and early...(any excuse).. and I'm trying out a new recipe for chicken korma at lunchtime, so that should help to keep us warm as well..

Best of luck at the hospital Annie, and have a good day everyone...

Barry
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2012, 09:18 AM

Good luck today Annie, go careful on the roads and let us know how are are when you get back later.
Off too yoga soon, still got this temporary teacher, gosh she is a hard task maker, our nice gentle teacher will be back after half term.
Not a bit of frost out there this morning, Sparky the cat is annnoying me waiting for his 2nd breakfast!
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2012, 09:26 AM

Good Morning Annie and All Extremely foggy up here again - real pea-souper! Loki didn't enjoy her walkies yesterday in it - think she thought something was wrong with her eyes!!

Hope all goes well for you at the hospital, Annie. Will be thinking about you today. Hugs to you.

Hope everyone will have a good day today.

Take care all - guid fowk are scarce
Jean
Northern ireland
Jean is female  Jean has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2012, 09:43 AM

Good luck annie, foggy and damo here, have a good day everyone
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2012, 11:36 AM

Good morning fellow members cold and grey here today.
I thought the snow would have disappeared after yesterdays rain but it is still around.

Lots to do this morning cleaning mostly.
Enjoy your day everyone.

Annie you will already be at the hospital now, hope all goes well and I will be thinking of you .
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2012, 01:03 PM

Good morning all. I had a full day of fun yesterday going to see the movie "The Grey" starring Liam Neeson. I love Liam's acting but must tell you I was sorely disappointed with this film.

I also managed to get out to reinstall my Piaggio BV250 battery. With a fresh full charge I managed to put about 75 miles on the bike yesterday as we had a lovely sunny day with the high temperatures around 12C. This added to the enjoyment to the ride.

It's Tuesday so it's senior day at McDonald's for sure. The whole group will be there today as well as tomorrow. I always look forward to their company. Have a great day all!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2012, 03:41 PM

Hello everyone cold and overcast here today.

Laundry, cleaning and shopping has been the order of the day, enjoying a nice cup of tea at this moment.

Annie, I hope all went well for you at the hospital, have been thinking of you.

Enjoy your day all.....
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2012, 04:19 PM

Good afternoon all, it's a lovely day here today, sunny and a bit warmer, roll on the spring. The weather must be still bad in the UK, I noticed three race meetings for tomorrow are cancelled, Carlisle, Lingfield, and Ludlow, I hope things improve for you all soon. I'll be taking it easy for a while until the warm weather kicks in.
Annie good luck to you girl and take it easy.
Keep warm Folks and stay alert.
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2012, 04:46 PM

Hello everybody, well its been a beautiful and sunny day here. Am hoping that the fog doesn't descend on us as it did yesterday. Had to drive in it and it was very scary as I couldn't see a thing and the little country lanes around here dont have any white lines! There was also a beautiful full moon last night which I was admiring before the fog

Love your foggy photo Brandykins

Hope your trip to the hospital went ok Annie, was thinking about you earlier

Have been out and out working most of the day and spent some time with a 5 month old beautiful working cocker spaniel . Office bound til tea time now.

Enjoy the rest of your day folks

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top