Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2021, 05:13 AM

Good morning Thursday !

Good Morning everyone,

Going to be another hot one - 65F by lunchtime - but also cloudy with a chance of thunder storm this evening.

Am meeting up with a friend for lunch and going on a great sandal hunt. Not easy as she has oddly sized feet.

Stay safe.
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2021, 06:12 AM

Re: Good morning Thursday !

Tabby, it's Wednesday!!

Only kidding. Good morning and have a great day!!
Psmith
melbourne australia
Psmith is male  Psmith has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2021, 06:55 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Good Morning everyone,

Going to be another hot one - 65F by lunchtime - but also cloudy with a chance of thunder storm this evening.

Am meeting up with a friend for lunch and going on a great sandal hunt. Not easy as she has oddly sized feet.

Stay safe.
Do you mean,for example, one foot is size 4 and the other size 6?
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2021, 06:59 AM

Originally Posted by Psmith ->
Do you mean,for example, one foot is size 4 and the other size 6?
Her left foot is size 5 and the right almost size 6 - and they are both slightly different in width as well. As you imagine it does make life a bit difficult for her.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2021, 07:23 AM

Good morning everyone! Cooler and cloudier today, which is a relief I must say. Food shopping and creative pottering is the plan so far, but first breakfast and out with the dog. Have a lovely day everybody
macywack
north west, england
macywack is male  macywack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2021, 08:16 AM

good morning, plan B day methinks
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2021, 08:20 AM

Good morning all, cloudy here after overnight rain which was welcome, but still forecast to be warm later at 23deg...

Back from walking the dogs and having a brew before tackling the growing aphid population on the fruit bushes, how the little beggars survive the winter baffles me.
Mum visiting us for lunch later but nothing else planned.

Wishing you a pleasant day everyone
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2021, 08:24 AM

Good morning everybody.

I'm visiting my recently bereaved friend Jean this morning. Hopefully I will be able to persuade her to come a walk on the park with me.
She has a few practical problems that I hope I can advise her on but mostly all I do is listen..

This afternoon I plan on going a walk with Tony round our local conservation area called 'Penny town Ponds'
I've also got a pork chop dinner to cook for tonight so enough in the day to keep me busy.

Have a good day all.
Ullabi
Ullabi is female 

03-06-2021, 08:35 AM

Good morning everyone, another foine sunny day with temperatures already around 20 Celsius.

Today I'm on the final stage of the patio, all that's left is to screw the planking down. Then I'll be cleaning the little ponds in my "Japanese" corner and filling them with water.

My girlfriend has the homestyling company and photographer coming to take photos for the estate agent so she'll be there most of the day.

Once the patio and ponds are fiinished I'll be putting my bikini on and getting some more sun.

Have a lovely day everyone wherever you are.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2021, 08:45 AM

Good morning everyone from a beautifully sunny Yorkshire

You all sound to have busy days planned...dont forget to enjoy the sunshine

I have the garage door people coming today hopefully to fix it... fingers crossed. Some painting to do and later a heating engineer is coming to look at the heating system....hope he turns up....again fingers crossed

Have a good day everyone

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top