Join for free
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2021, 09:05 PM

Cystic Fibrosis Charity

Hi
My nieces fiance suffers Cystic Fibrosis and isn't expected to live beyond 40. He is 32 right now and my niece bought him a parachute jump for Christmas so he could raise money for the Cystic Fibrosis cause and he is still some way from his goal of raising £500.

He is trying to raise much needed funds as more research is needed to enable him and fellow sufferers to help them live a longer life. I know he will be terrified but it's a cause close to his and our hearts and he really is passionate about the cause.

I hope this is allowed in here and if so I am reaching out to you to ask if you would kindly donate to help him reach his goal. any amount no matter how small as every penny helps.

Thanks for reading.

Please delete Mags or Meg if this isn't allowed as I'm not sure if it is or now.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/gazs-char...ource=customer
Psmith
melbourne australia
Psmith is male  Psmith has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2021, 04:26 AM

Re: Cystic Fibrosis Charity

OK done that.Not much I'm afraid.
I'm glad no one has bought me a parachute jump.I would have to return it unopened.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2021, 07:54 AM

Originally Posted by Psmith ->
OK done that.Not much I'm afraid.
I'm glad no one has bought me a parachute jump.I would have to return it unopened.
Thank you so much, your kind donation is very much appreciated and bringing gaz nearer to his goal.

He had told my niece he would love to jump out of a plane for his chosen charity hence her surprising him at Christmas. When he opened it he cried, now the reason he cried im not quite sure about, cried with feeling overwhelmed or crying bwcayse he shat himself realising what he had to do hehe

Thanks again xx
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2021, 08:01 PM

Done, Queenie.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK

25-05-2021, 09:57 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Done, Queenie.
thank you so much, our Gaz will be delighted xxxxx

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top