Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2021, 08:27 AM

Good Morning Tuesday

Good Morning everyone. The sun is shining Have a good day, take care and please stay safe and well. God bless.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2021, 08:30 AM

Re: Good Morning Tuesday

Good morning, Moyra and everyone! Yes the sun is out, and Mr P has returned to the office for the first time in over a year. Funny how the once familiar routines feel so strange! Day to myself today then Have a lovely day everybody!
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2021, 08:32 AM

Good morning Moyra and everyone

Its a glorious sunny Yorkshire....I might forget decorating and get out in the garden....have a great day all
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2021, 08:33 AM

A very good morning everybody.

I'm hoping that it stays dry for long enough to let me mow the lawns, otherwise I've really got to get on with preperations for redecorating & changing the layout of another bedroom ....... which then also involves makimng enough space in the "spare" room to let me build & store what will be needed.
So my fingers are crossed that it stays dry.

Have a good day folks.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2021, 08:41 AM

Good morning everyone, dry here but showers forecast again for later, we had some real humdingers yesterday...

Just a pottering about day for me depending on the weather, and I'll be making lentil dhal for lunch .

Hope you are all well and that you have a pleasant day
Bathsheba
Devon, UK
Bathsheba is female  Bathsheba has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2021, 08:48 AM

Morning all, well showers are forecast, but for the moment it's a beautiful start to the day. Long may it last.

Having daughter's dog again today as it's her birthday, and my daughter didn't like to think of her being on her own all day except for the dog walker. Daft really, the old girl knows nothing about it being her birthday, haha.

Must try to be a little more productive today, instead of letting the day just slip through my fingers as it did yesterday!!!

Have a good day everyone
peripheral
GB
peripheral is male  peripheral has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2021, 09:09 AM

Hello, first day back and I am so nervous. Please excuse me if I make a hollyhocks of it. Now, first of all my best wishes to you all for a very happy Tuesday. Secondly, my plans for the day. Well, Jack, our little dog, got out yesterday during a thunderstorm and got very wet and mucky. So, first things first, the lady from the pet parlor is coming to wash and groom him. Because of our disabilities we can't take him to the parlor. The groomerist or groomist comes here to clean him. She is going to clean his coat. I tell you, he got so mucky that we are thinking of having his shirt and trousers cleaned at the same time. Snappy little dresser is Jack, with the emphasis on SNAPPY. The postman will confirm that. Hey, here is a picture of him. Jack, not the postman...............OOPS, I'm stuck. How do I post a pic?
I must go and practice.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2021, 09:38 AM

Originally Posted by peripheral ->
Hello, first day back and I am so nervous. Please excuse me if I make a hollyhocks of it. Now, first of all my best wishes to you all for a very happy Tuesday. Secondly, my plans for the day. Well, Jack, our little dog, got out yesterday during a thunderstorm and got very wet and mucky. So, first things first, the lady from the pet parlor is coming to wash and groom him. Because of our disabilities we can't take him to the parlor. The groomerist or groomist comes here to clean him. She is going to clean his coat. I tell you, he got so mucky that we are thinking of having his shirt and trousers cleaned at the same time. Snappy little dresser is Jack, with the emphasis on SNAPPY. The postman will confirm that. Hey, here is a picture of him. Jack, not the postman...............OOPS, I'm stuck. How do I post a pic?
I must go and practice.
Hi P use the 'attachment' facility under the post you are writing described below ..
https://www.over50sforum.com/showthr...ht=attachments

I look forward to seeing Jack
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2021, 09:42 AM

Good morning everyone the weather doesn't hold much promise

I manged to buy some bedding plants half price from B&Q yesterday when I popped in for compost while on a rare trip out for petrol . I fought to get half of them planted in the wind and rain. I will plant the rest when it brightens up.

More paintwork to wash today
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2021, 09:52 AM

Good morning everybody.

Hoping to go a walk with Ady & Paula later today to meet Josh from school.

Before that - a bit of pottering in the garden.

Have a good day all.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top