Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2021, 07:47 AM

Good Morning Monday.

Hi

The sun is out, it is mild and only some light showers forecast.

Recycling day, which means chaos as the bin trucks arrive in the school run.

Shopping first and then home to do something in the garden.

Have a good day all and stay safe.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2021, 07:51 AM

Re: Good Morning Monday.

It has been a lovely warm sunny day so was able to get my washing done, some shopping, even mowed some grass and worked on my camper.

This morning spent a pleasant couple of hours at my seniors club swapping TV shows.

Enjoy your day.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2021, 07:55 AM

Morning all, sunny and mild here too, makes such a nice change from of late.

Just doing a taxi run taking Rosemary to an outpatients clinic this morning, then I've got to nip over to Mum's after lunch to have a look at her washing machine which seems to have sprung a leak.

Have a good day everyone
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2021, 08:10 AM

Good morning everyone I see sunshine this morning - hope it stays! Neighbours car got smashed through the night, so the alarm has been going off intermittently since 5am. Never a dull moment round here Anyway, having a creative day today. Hope everybody enjoys their Monday!
macywack
north west, england
macywack is male  macywack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2021, 08:20 AM

good morning, sunny and warm so did early walkies at 6.30am.
haircut day for us both
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2021, 08:21 AM

Good morning all, it's laundry day here though how much I will be able to dry outside is anybody's guess.
Another long walk later methinks to help slowly build up my stamina and fitness.

Have a good day everybody.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2021, 08:56 AM

Good morning everybody.

I plan on pottering about in the garden this morning.
May go a walk over to see daughter in the next street this afternoon.

Have a good day all.
Bathsheba
Devon, UK
Bathsheba is female  Bathsheba has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2021, 08:56 AM

Morning all, dull and rainy here . I was up at silly o'clock this morning because my granddaughter was unwell yesterday evening and it was looking likely she'd be off school, so I had to be 'at the ready'. Luckily she was fit as a flea this morning (though a bit grumpy at not being able to spend the day with Grandma after all )

Another visit to the vet today with daughter's dog, for blood tests, blood pressure, and all round wellness test. She's 13 tomorrow, and has put on so much weight what with the arthritis and not being able to run around like she used to. There's been a suggestion that she may have an under active thyroid, which would account for some of the weight gain - it's apparently fairly common in elderly dogs of her breed.

Apart from that, nothing else planned. Have a good day folks!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2021, 09:28 AM

Good morning everyone cloudy and windy.

After washing my hair I am going to wash a bit more paintwork, I am working my way through the house very slowly . The long sitting room is completed. Then there are some Zinnia seeds to thin out.

Enjoy your day
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2021, 09:36 AM

Good morning all.
Sunny and breezy here, a perfect washing day.

I've had a poorly doggy all weekend and she has to go back to the vets this morning again. It's my little Gertie.
My lovely vet even met me at the surgery Sunday tea-time to see her.
He said he might have to keep her in this morning.

Bathsheba, fingers crossed for your dog today, too.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top