Join for free
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2012, 08:28 AM

Cold Dark Sunday

Good morning one and all

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtS3R...eature=related

Dark cold but dry and no frost at the moment but dawn could change that.
Several of mother natures creatures followed on our walk this morning singing their heads off and the activity at the farm seemed to compliment their song.

Plans for today a quick visit to Tesco lunch at some local establishment and then an afternoon of relaxation or making a home for Eileen to sleep in.

Have a great day everyone and dont forget to

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ogQ0...eature=related
Berxer
Chatterbox
S.Wales, UK
Berxer is female  Berxer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2012, 09:05 AM

Re: Cold Dark Sunday

Good morning Bob and all who follow Dark and cold here too at only 1°C.

Hope 'Eileen' is settling in nicely; that is a wonderful thing you did.

Just going to relax today then cook dinner later.

Enjoy your day everyone.
Graham
South Hampshire
Graham is male  Graham has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2012, 10:11 AM

Morning all,

Weather's cold and gloomy out. No prospect of taking any decent pictures today. Have to find something else to do.

Enjoy the day.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2012, 10:43 AM

A very good morning to you all.

Dogs walked already, and enjoying our coffee before tackling the grooming and clipping of the dogs. Mrs PM has always done my haircuts so is very adept with the electric clippers, trouble is that the last time we clipped Alfie she forgot to put on the attachment and gave him a bald patch the full length of his back, and he had to have a comb over for a few weeks until it regrew...

Take care everyone and enjoy your day.

Barry
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2012, 11:46 AM

Good morning everyone very cold and foggy here with the possibility of snow coming in from the marches .

I am making more bread , it's a nice warming occupation on a day like today .

Carmen I hope you are feeling better,
AB I hope Eileen is settling in well..

Keep warm and have a good pleasant day
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2012, 12:12 PM

'morning AB and all above

More sorting of paperwork today, long overdue so can't postpone it anymore.

Lots of sunshine here although last night we again had minus 10C but hopefully the comming week will be abit warmer

Have a good day all of you out there
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2012, 12:59 PM

Good morning everyone. Dull and cold here, but dry so far. Visibility quite clear so could see Skiddaw with lots of snow on top. I always love to see snow on fells/mountains

Dogs were walked on different part of marsh this morning but got told off by a miserable old git who I believe is a farmer for letting them off the lead There were NO sheep around!! But he just kept going on and on about how on the board it says dogs must be on the lead. I obviously challenged him and he said he would report me!! He then said he would have to spend the rest of his day going after other dog walkers with dogs off the lead. Me thinks he should be reported for harrassment

Rest of the day will be quiet with household chores.

Hope Eileen is starting to settle AB. Hope Mrs PM is careful with the clippers

Enjoy the rest of the day folks
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2012, 07:12 PM

Good evening all, it hasn't stopped raining since 8oc last night and I feel like a duck. We had a full house today, all the Family was here for dinner, I have to hand it to my good Woman she takes it all in her stride, and enjoys doing it.
That happened to me with the clippers Barry, I didn't cross the door for three weeks!.
I hope you had a good rest Carmen, and don't let that nasty farmer upset you Marion.
Take good care of yourselves Folks.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2012, 10:07 PM

Originally Posted by jemflux ->
Good evening all, it hasn't stopped raining since 8oc last night and I feel like a duck.
At least it isn't snow, you can still get around in the rain, it's started snowing here and looks like it ain't ever going to stop.
Have a good week Jemflux and if you're down the pub have a Guiness on me We can't get it over here see you all next weekend.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top