Join for free
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »
Jean
Northern ireland
Jean is female  Jean has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2012, 03:36 PM

what next!!

would you go out in your pj's? Welfare offices in Dublin has asked for people not to come into their offices dressed in there pj's? I myself had been to our local garage shop where young people walk in in their sleep wear, how hard is it just to get dressed.
The Dog Lover
Watford
The Dog Lover is female  The Dog Lover has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2012, 03:41 PM

Re: what next!!

Crazy. They must be a bit cold in the winter
Bonny
UK
Bonny is female  Bonny has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2012, 03:41 PM

Originally Posted by Jean ->
would you go out in your pj's? Welfare offices in Dublin has asked for people not to come into their offices dressed in there pj's? I myself had been to our local garage shop where young people walk in in their sleep wear, how hard is it just to get dressed.
Ah.....fgs Jean what is this world coming to...mind boggles.How can they do that or are we just "old fashioned" and if we are...well im glad!!!
Bob.b
Nottingham UK
Bob.b is male  Bob.b has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2012, 03:50 PM

Maybe it's a quaint habit in Dublin? Just a thought, what if people sleep in the buff, would they have special 'jim jams' to put on to nip to the local welfare offices?
Seriously though, it is just sheer idleness and is a blight on society as a whole, I am also one of the old fashioned type who still shaves each morning, it's a matter of personal pride after all said and done and once you lose that pride you are on the slippery slopes to nowhere.
Silver Surfer
Manchester UK
Silver Surfer is female  Silver Surfer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2012, 03:57 PM

I`ve seen some taking their kids to school whilst still in their jim jams .Lazy beggars .
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2012, 04:43 PM

Originally Posted by Jean ->
As I dont wear them I would soon be arrested.
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2012, 07:10 PM

Originally Posted by Antibrown ->
As I dont wear them I would soon be arrested.

I think it's an awful trend that some seem to be following. Wearing pj's outdoors is just plain lazy.
poppycock
hampshire England
poppycock is female  poppycock has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2012, 07:24 PM

didnt tesco do a thing last year saying they wont serve people dressed in their nightclothes and who can blame them
pixie
Canada
pixie is female  pixie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2012, 07:31 PM

seen them here in ontario in the local tim horrtans coffie shop still in pjs
lol
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2012, 09:10 PM

I suppose every generation has it's own fashions and I can't talk after drainpipes and winkle pickers. I do notice a lot of younger Women wearing pyjamas outside the house, some very stylish looking PJ's too, and good luck to them, theres even a new Irish film out called "Pyjama Girls". As far as I can see, it's mostly the full figured Women who are wearing them, the thinner ones look like they were just liberated from a concentration camp.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top