Join for free
The Dog Lover
Watford
The Dog Lover is female  The Dog Lover has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2012, 05:39 PM

Princess Leia

This is really for Mags. Do you know if Chris and Carolyn will be able to keep Leia. Eileen loved her so much and it would be terrible if she had to go to a cats home. This has been on my mind all day since I heard of Eileen's death. Please could you ask Chris if you don't know. Thanks so much.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2012, 07:39 PM

Re: Princess Leia

Val I can't answer for Mags but it seems to me that kind people like Chris and Carolyn who clearly had a high regard for Eileen will make sure that the lovely Princess Leia will be well cared for....
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2012, 07:43 PM

I was worried about that but also thought that Carolyn had looked after her before for Eileen, so she would keep her.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2012, 08:35 PM

Val, by coincidence, I replied to an email from Christopher today and very tactfully asked him how Leia was and would she remain with Carolyn. I hope he will let us know shortly.

It's a bit of an awkward situation for Carolyn as pets are not allowed in her apartment so she had to smuggle Leia in. Eileen had said before that Leia settled well last year for a month or more whilst she was in hospital ...... and even started sleeping on Carolyn's bed at night. There's no doubt that Carolyn loves Leia so I hope they can work something out .....fortunately Leia is an indoor cat.
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2012, 10:19 PM

I've also been concerned about Leia, so it is hoped that she'll stay with people she knows and loves.
The Dog Lover
Watford
The Dog Lover is female  The Dog Lover has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2012, 11:21 AM

Lets hope Carolyn can sort something out either by keeping Leia herself or finding her a good home with someone she knows. Thanks Mags for the input and others for sharing my concerns.
Berxer
Chatterbox
S.Wales, UK
Berxer is female  Berxer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2012, 03:23 PM

My thoughts drifted to Leia's welfare too. I do hope that Carolyn can care for her or, at least go to a loving home, because she was loved so much and deserves nothing less.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top