Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2021, 11:52 AM

Big Congratulations To Katie Price On Becoming Engaged For The Eighth Time!

Can you believe that anyone could get engaged eight times? Once was enough for me! What about you?

Katie Price is 42 and her new fiancé is 32. Can this one, be the one? Or is it all a publicity stunt?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...article-bottom
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2021, 12:01 PM

Re: Big Congratulations To Katie Price On Becoming Engaged For The Eighth Time!

Hi

Not everyone gets it right and finds the love of their life first time round.

I thought I had with the second, but was played like a fool for years.

Married for just short of 25 years and that was that.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2021, 12:03 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Not everyone gets it right and finds the love of their life first time round.

I thought I had with the second, but was played like a fool for years.

Married for just short of 25 years and that was that.
Swimmy, Maybe, Katie Price collects engagement rings?

I was married for 30 years. That’s more than how long l lived at home with my mother!
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2021, 12:11 PM

Blimey, is the "celebrity" formerly known as Jordan still only 42 .....
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

21-04-2021, 12:13 PM

Originally Posted by Omah ->
Blimey, is the "celebrity" formerly known as Jordan still only 42 .....
She announced the other week she was expecting her sixth child. Strange that it coincided with her last ex husband’s announcement that he and his new partner were expecting a baby!
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2021, 12:17 PM

Oh she will do anything to keep herself in the papers. What example is she giving her daughters?
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2021, 12:34 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
She announced the other week she was expecting her sixth child. Strange that it coincided with her last ex husband’s announcement that he and his new partner were expecting a baby!
This one should be able to walk out on its own.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2021, 12:37 PM

I suspect KP is one of these women who is desperately afraid of growing old.

There is a big difference between looking after yourself and trying to still look 21.

Same applies to older men.
I have seen some men definitely improve with age, (George Clooney for example. ) but I never like to see them trying to pass for 30 years younger.

I can't imagine KP ever toning down her way of life, or expectation in relationships, and she is single to do what she wants of course.
But why do these people always assume it needs to be made public knowledge? Why not just get on with it?
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2021, 12:42 PM

KP is a woman at times I dislike and then I become fascinated with her and her love life . An intelligent businesswoman worth a great deal of money yet messes up the lifes of her kids . The blokes shes been with all only last a few years when is she going to realise she just doesn't need a man , she can do this on her own . Peter Andre was a nice guy and I wonder what went wrong there , was it him or was it her. Watch this space
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2021, 12:51 PM

Originally Posted by susan m ->
KP is a woman at times I dislike and then I become fascinated with her and her love life . An intelligent businesswoman worth a great deal of money yet messes up the lifes of her kids . The blokes shes been with all only last a few years when is she going to realise she just doesn't need a man , she can do this on her own . Peter Andre was a nice guy and I wonder what went wrong there , was it him or was it her. Watch this space

Not any more susan, not from what reports said last year, anyway:

" The former glamour model said she hadn't been able to engage with creditors because of her mental health problems, but said she feels “progress is being made”.
Katie was declared bankrupt in November last year and is now facing further proceedings over her finances."
27 Oct 2020

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top