Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2021, 06:10 AM

Good morning Wednesday !

Good Morning everyone.

Due to be warm but overcast here today.

Meeting a friend for coffee this morning - it is her birthday so it is my shout for the sticky buns! Not so keen on her choice of shops to look at - New Look and Primark (yuk) - but as it is her birthday will tag along.

Not sure about this afternoon - will see what happens.

Stay safe.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2021, 06:53 AM

Re: Good morning Wednesday !

Good morning Tabby and everyone! Its looking bright outside, so hopefully it will be a warm day. A bit of tidying, a couple of phone calls and some allotment time, is the plan for today. I also want to try and make/sew some curtains later. Hoping everyone has a lovely day, however they spend it
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2021, 06:59 AM

Good morning all, overcast and mild here too, but another good frost forecast for tonight so cover those tender plants up again!

Just a pottering around day for me, and apart from taking my daughter to her hospital appointment I've no other plans.

Enjoy your day everyone
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2021, 07:24 AM

Good morning - A dry day and a few things to do..

A haircut appointment. Hairdresser is Mrs mart. Place is in the kitchen.

Go to the allotment and do some more tidying up and construction work.

Go and see a friend for an hour or so.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2021, 07:28 AM

Hi

A very mild start to the day, but a frost forecast for tonight.

Some gardening and a little shopping first
thing.

Have a good day all.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2021, 07:33 AM

good morn all
here I am waiting for a parcel which now has arrived hopefully to our local Postal district office. Ordered it on the March 31 from Japan amd it has been a long long wait from the normal service. This covid virus is messing everything up
macywack
north west, england
macywack is male  macywack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2021, 07:38 AM

good morning all, overnight footage of our hedgehogs, just two, one playing hard to get. Got family visiting, not seen them since last July, but out in the garden for lunch
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2021, 07:48 AM

Good morning everybody.

I plan on going a walk through the bluebell woods with my friend Chris today. I'm not sure they'll be out yet but it's a lovely walk anyway.

Have a good day all.
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2021, 08:13 AM

Good morning everybody on this mild but grey start to the day.

I'm hopeful that I can get the lawn done today - mown, raked, feed&seeded and overscattered with a fine soil mix ready for another year.

I hope you all have a lovely day.
Bathsheba
Devon, UK
Bathsheba is female  Bathsheba has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2021, 08:39 AM

Morning all, well here I am in lightweight summer trousers and a short sleeved top. Even been outside to hang washing without grabbing a cardigan! Long may it last.

Hairdressers later and then I'll go where life leads me...

Have a good day, whatever your plans.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top