Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
macywack
north west, england
macywack is male  macywack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-04-2021, 07:44 AM

good morning Monday

sun is up and just right for walkies
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-04-2021, 07:45 AM

Re: good morning Monday

Good morning everyone, looks like another re-run this week of sunny days and frosty nights, I know I shouldn't say this but we don't half need some rain...

Just back from doing the Tesco shop and pondering my day. Apart from a fry up at lunchtime I may edge the lawn which has overgrown the path, all 130 yards of it! I may be gone for quite sometime.

Have a good day folks
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-04-2021, 07:47 AM

Morning Mr Macy, and everyone...dry day today, possible sunshine. Quiet day today, just pottering. Have a lovely day however you spend it
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-04-2021, 08:01 AM

Good morning everybody.

I woke up at 6.30 am still wearing my glasses & still half propped up against the pillows - book & phone on the floor.
I can't believe I slept like that, but I had a good five hours! Not enough sleep really but I don't seem to manage much nowadays.

It's a beautiful sunny morning here. I think Tony & I will go a walk by the local reservoir later on.

Have a good day all.
Bathsheba
Devon, UK
Bathsheba is female  Bathsheba has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-04-2021, 08:04 AM

Morning all, dry sunny day, wispy clouds. I've got to pick up my daughter (and granddaughter) from school this afternoon and take her for blood tests - she doesn't drive and it'd be a bit of a rush on the bus. Apart from that, nothing else planned, so a quiet, lazy day for me!

Oh Carol, that really made me chuckle, picturing you sleeping all night like that! But 5 hours, wow, what I wouldn't give!

Enjoy your day whatever you're doing x
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-04-2021, 08:06 AM

Good morning everybody.

It's a grey start to the day here & I'm not sure whether or not to hang the washing out because there's not so much as a hint of a breeze either.
Decisions, decisions.

Aw well, if not I might get the lawn moved.

Have a great day everybody.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-04-2021, 08:42 AM

Morning all.

No specific plans but night try and get out the garden.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-04-2021, 08:45 AM

Hi

A lovely start to the day.

This is not a time to go walkies, the paths are full of schoolkids and parents, best to wait a while.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-04-2021, 08:54 AM

Good morning all yet another beautiful day here....

We are making a rare trip into town this morning to get something for our daughter. Also Mr M wants to get a new battery for his watch. It will be a case of get the essentials and straight back home if it’s crowded there.

How nice to have 5 hours sleep Carol, I envy you.

Enjoy your day folks...
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-04-2021, 09:12 AM

Good morning everyone what a lovely day, my favourite time of year.

I am heading for the garden to work slowly after another bad night. Now I have had two vaccinations, in a couple of weeks I will dare to take the new meds which have been sitting on my shelf since November and need someone in attendance before I can take them.

First job is to hang out the washing, enjoy your day

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top