Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2021, 05:25 AM

Good morning Thursday

Good morning everyone, yet another frost here overnight and a cold but bright day forecast, getting boring now...

I had a tough day yesterday doing some concreting work out front, so I am doing very little today apart from an appointment for an annual check up at the docs and a visit to my Mum this afternoon.

Have a pleasant day folks
Ciderman
Masterton, New Zealand
Ciderman is male  Ciderman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2021, 06:38 AM

Re: Good morning Thursday

Good evening Barry. We've almost finished with Thursday!
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2021, 07:10 AM

Good morning everybody.

Yesterday was a momentous occasion for Tony. His driving license expired & hasn't been renewed because of his alzheimers. It's a shame really because his driving is still perfect but the problem is, he doesn't know where he's going.

I am now the only driver and not looking forward to it as he is a strong critic of my driving!!!

Ah well - we will be pottering in the garden today.

Have a good day all.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2021, 07:21 AM

Good morning everyone

Carol i love how you just get on with things I know you probably have no choice but the way you deal with your hubby's condition is uplifting.

Having not been well yesterday I feel an easy day is in order...I might even go to a shop....now there's novel

Have a good day everyone
macywack
north west, england
macywack is male  macywack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2021, 07:38 AM

good morning, a touch of frost but sun is up and looks like a trip up to Silverdale for a walkies
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2021, 07:49 AM

Good morning - It's sunny and above freezing this morning. No taking off the warm clothing yet though.

I'll be taking Mrs Mart for her 2nd AZ Covid jab this morning. I hope the car starts (it doesn't get used much these days). I've put the wheelchair on charge in case it doesn't and we have to walk/wheel there. The place is about 2 miles away.

More manure shifting this afternoon. It has to be transferred from the old pen that is dropping to bits to a new one I've made.
Bathsheba
Devon, UK
Bathsheba is female  Bathsheba has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2021, 08:31 AM

Morning all - another lovely day here, clear blue skies and sunshine, but still chilly which seems to be the case up and down the country at the moment.

Carol, that's a blow for your husband, must be hard for him after a lifetime of driving. Still, thank heavens you drive and can be his chauffeur, for which I'm sure he will be grateful deep down.

Hope your car starts for you mart, good luck with that.

Sainsbury delivery today, though I nearly cancelled the order because we've started going to Lidl once a week, and didn't really need much. And then I remembered we were out of gin

Have the best day you can everyone.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2021, 08:56 AM

Good morning everyone a frosty start to the perfect spring day with a clear blue sky and sparkling sun.

I am having my second vaccination today and hope to collect my meds after waiting 8 days for them . I went to collect them yesterday and they weren't ready, I run out on Friday which is of major concern . Under the system we have now they can't be ordered too early.

I want to clean through today , Waitrose delivery and cooking tomorrow.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2021, 09:10 AM

Morning all.

Ah Barry, I wondered where you got to yesterday. Sounds like hard work.

Carol, a shame about Tony’s licence not being renewed.

Good luck with your vac Meg.

No specific plans for me today. Boooooooorrriiiing! Lol.
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2021, 09:31 AM

Good morning everybody.

I have no specific plans for today & after a busy day yesterday I'm taking it easy.

Have a lovely day everybody and I hope the sun is out for you like it is here.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top