Join for free
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2012, 08:28 AM

Awt

Antony Worrall Thompson stole some cheddar? How dairy!
I went to see Ready Steady Cook the other day. It was fantastic. Antony Worrall Thompson absolutely stole the show.
Why did the chicken cross the road? Because it was stuffed in Worrall Thompson's jacket.
Antony Worrall Thompson has been caught shoplifting milk, yeast and flour from his local Tesco; he's clearly run out of dough.
There's no such thing as a free lunch, unless you're using the Worrall Thompson recipe book.

Antony Worrall Thompson stole some cheese and wine; and that was only for starters.
Antony Worrall Thompson was caught stealing cheese from Tesco; he should have done it more Caerphilly.
Asked how he feels about stealing cheese, Antony Worrall Thompson admits it wasn't very mature.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2012, 06:06 PM

Re: Awt

My son emailed me this ... it's clever eh?

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top