Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2012, 11:09 AM

Drizzly Monday

A very good morning fellow members a grey drizzley day but I am feeling very cheerful because my son has emailed to say he has booked a lovely thatched farmhouse so we can all have a holiday together in Devon . We can't drive too far with three babies. .

Thinking of Eileen and hoping there has been some improvement
in her condition.

Have a pleasant day everyone.
Lynne55
Lancs.
Lynne55 is female  Lynne55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2012, 12:15 PM

Re: Drizzly Monday

It was quite nice here earlier - a bit windy so I hung some clothes out to dry. Guess what? its started raining now
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2012, 12:24 PM

Showery here this morning but luckily managed to do the outside jobs anyway..

Off to the woods soon with the pups and then visiting friends this afternoon.

Thinking of you Eileen, ((((HUGS))))

Have a great day if you can everyone...

Barry
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2012, 12:55 PM

Good morning all, lovely day here, no wind or rain so far. I hope you are all as well as you can be and my prayers are with Eileen to get well again. Just the usual stuff today, a trip to the local at lunchtime they laze around all day, isn't it great!.
Meg I'm delighted you're getting a holiday, enjoy it, you deserve it.

The Wife is looking forward to her garden this year, she bought these plants yesterday and she was delighted to see flowers coming out this morning before she could plant them, the poor things don't know what's happening with the weather..

Enjoy the day Folks.
shaz
Manchester, lancs
shaz is female  shaz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2012, 01:10 PM

I can see a bit of blue sky here. It's been raining, so a bit of this and that today.
Had a busy morning, so a bit of a rest before, I go for the grandkids from school.
Probably take them 2 mins to mess up the house. With their drawings and toys.
Off to the shop, to see what I can get them for tea.
Bonny
UK
Bonny is female  Bonny has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2012, 01:32 PM

anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2012, 02:42 PM

Well I couldnt say it was cold today, its a bit dull, what am I saying, its very dull and could rain.My friend was coming home from taking the dogs a walk and banged her head on the door getting into the car, she has an egg shaped lump and bruise, poor Kate.
ClaireMarie
Ontario, Canada
ClaireMarie is female  ClaireMarie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2012, 04:02 PM

Oh raining here today too with with above normal temps, but it to get cold again tonight making it for an icy/snow mess for tomorrow.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2012, 04:48 PM

Hello all!

Went into town with my daughter this morning and it made a lovely change to walking around with a husband that is not in the least interested in shops!

We notice a new Pretzel stall had opened up so we treated ourselves. My only recollection of pretzels was that they were rather dry and very salty..... those were the ones we tried in Florida a few years ago. However, these were doughy and flavoured with cinnamon ..... they tasted just like spicy chelsea buns. Very mmm...morish but at £3 a pretzel, very expensive!

Thinking of dear Eileen and sending healing vibes to her.
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2012, 07:45 PM

I finally found the Monday Good Morning thread. AB(Bob) must be tied up. Regardless who starts the thread good morning all. We actually have a dry day forecast for today. It's quite foggy out but may clear later. It's been such a horrid stretch of weather the area needs a break.

Good news about my friend, Pat, who has been ill for 10 days or so. She is feeling much better and anticipates joining us again at McDonald's Tuesday morning.

No plans yet today but Warren, my best friend, is off for the next few days and may call to get together. Either way I'm content. Have a great day all!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top